Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Wildstar really worth a sub?

Comments

• TerriusTerrius Member Posts: 14

if you buy the game... you do have your 30days to decide...

if you don't like it.. then cancel before you're billed.. it's really not a big deal

Wildstar won't be to everyone's taste, but I think there are enough good things about this game to have a large, fun, thriving community.  How it compares to other games is actually moot, because gaming is about putting other games out of business... the more successful games out there, the more new games are made..

it's simply about having fun :)

Family Game Night
    www.familygamenight.enjin.com

• ElandrialElandrial Member UncommonPosts: 179
    i played the beta,is it worth the sub price?not really,was wow worth the sub price,not really.the only 2 games i found worth [paying a sub was eq and ffxi.wow by the way is getting desperate,makes you wander,the oh we will make a max level char out for you,don't worry about things like quests and building your char.what a joke that is.
  • furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968
    Originally posted by Terrius

if you buy the game... you do have your 30days to decide...

if you don't like it.. then cancel before you're billed.. it's really not a big deal

Wildstar won't be to everyone's taste, but I think there are enough good things about this game to have a large, fun, thriving community.  How it compares to other games is actually moot, because gaming is about putting other games out of business... the more successful games out there, the more new games are made..

it's simply about having fun :)

Except it takes a whole lot loner than 30 days to really judge the game due to the time it takes to reach level cap, get geared, spend quality time in whatever end game content you refer, and all that does not take into account alts or trying to figure out what class you really want to play which all said and doing you likely looking at $80-$100.  That is the reason I've grown tired of new MMOs, tired of pissing $75+ to the wind.  At least with B2P games (MMOs and single player) if you don't get hooked on off the bat you can come back at a later date to try it again if you bet burned out too quickly.  This is not an option for sub games.

• mmorpgcommentsmmorpgcomments Member Posts: 18
    I would never, let me repeat that, never pay a sub that is a direct replica. In this case whether they choose to believe it or not wildstar is a duplicate of allods online. There is no vanilla here, plain and simple. What you see is what you get. I expect a moon colonization patch before fall's end. Is it what it is. But I like sci fi enough said.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Originally posted by Malabooga
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle
    Originally posted by Kaneth
    Originally posted by GoldenArrow

If they keep adding content every 28-days like they've promised, Wildstar is definately worth the sub.

This said if  you are any good in computer games and have some time on your hands you can play it for free.

@Malabooga

GW2 content updates have been mostly crap. The april feature pack was good (Which took them years) but the two week updates are pretty much bit of story thrown into your face with new dailies.

Really? There were some BRILLIANT ones (Super adventure box) and much much more. It delieverd more content than ANY sub game so far. Yes, not every update was to everyones taste, but you just had to wait 2 weeks for more.

And you sound like every 6 month content update in sub based game is pinnacle of quality. I havent really noticed much difference, sorry, you get a dungeon, maybe new raid, some dailies, mabye new BG and thats IT. Most of new content in SUB games comes from EXPANSIONS that, naturally, COST EXTRA 40-60$.

As i said every wannabe sub game since WoW promised monthly content updates. In every game devs boasted how the game will definitely be "sub worthy" since they have YEARS of content already planned and made, yadda yadda yadda and all that.

Theres really nothing different in Carbines dev talk from all previous games.

I agree GW2 added some brilliant content updates, especially SAB, but they also had a myriad of updates that were next to nothing (especially at the beginning of Living Story). The biggest problem with Living Story is that aside from Lion's Arch being in a shambles, there is no evidence that the Living Story took place. New players or returning players don't really have anyway in game of getting a recap of what happened, and that's the biggest flaw in the Living Story model for season 1.

Additionally, I wouldn't discount the amount of effort is takes a dev team to make a new dungeon and/or raid. Designing, testing and implementing that type of content takes a good amount of time, especially if they add bells and whistles to it. If Carbine adds dungeons and raids as content with your sub fee on a fairly regular basis, that's quite a bit of content. Whether Carbine actually delivers remains to be seen.

But thats the kick. GW2 added fractals and few full dungeons in LS (though those are not available) and continue to add stuff. Tequatl is pretty much whole new fight and wurm is completely new.

Content not being available any more doesnt mean it hasnt been added. If you are new player you will get all the NEW stuff with some of the old returning (like festivals).

In retrospect GW2 is the only game where people actually complained content is TOO FAST and needs to slow down a bit. People can deny it all they want, but thats how things stand.

Fractals are the only content added thats static and they get old fast. By the time you get to level 20+ you start asking, Why am I doing them? Same handful of dungeon runs but just a little but harder. No variety at all. I have stopped playing GW2 for a long time, sometime after I got sick of Fractals. If I came back now, whats new for me? Not much in the way of content because its living story. I would pay a sub any day of the week to get real content I can play when I want and go revisit because I enjoyed it the first time. And if I cant play for 2 weeks I dont have to miss it. GW2 did some things great but just fall short of worth it. There is a reason GW2 would never make it as a sub game.  

EDIT: Also content in GW2 is shallow. Some odd bit is awesome but most of it is grindy and lackluster. 

Oh yea, repeating same raid for 1549845641561 times to get gear to repeat same raid for 1564984512 times to get gear to repeat same raid for 16546512132 times to get gear in a span of 2 years is epitome of "deep" rofl

GW2 was never envisioned as a sub game....opposed to all sub games that simply failed.....and went F2P.

And no, repeating same handful of dailies, same dungeon and same raid for months is grindy and luckluster. And they even want to charge a sub for that. lol.

Where is is different, GW2 has been out for about 2 years and all we can point to as persistent content is Fractals. 95% of their content was short terms and shallow. Then point at a game like WoW at the 2 year mark. You still can go back and do the content that came out between 2004-2006. Matter of fact they have been updated and added to. Im all for F2P and B2P games but you have to see by now, P2P games get more content. As a gamer does that matter to you? Some yes and others no. Depends on how often you play and at what level of time you are willing to commit. As a casual gamer who has money to spend, I am willing to pay 15 bucks a month to eat through content at the speed I can over.

• AsleepAsleep Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle
    Originally posted by Kaneth
    Originally posted by GoldenArrow

If they keep adding content every 28-days like they've promised, Wildstar is definately worth the sub.

This said if  you are any good in computer games and have some time on your hands you can play it for free.

@Malabooga

GW2 content updates have been mostly crap. The april feature pack was good (Which took them years) but the two week updates are pretty much bit of story thrown into your face with new dailies.

Really? There were some BRILLIANT ones (Super adventure box) and much much more. It delieverd more content than ANY sub game so far. Yes, not every update was to everyones taste, but you just had to wait 2 weeks for more.

And you sound like every 6 month content update in sub based game is pinnacle of quality. I havent really noticed much difference, sorry, you get a dungeon, maybe new raid, some dailies, mabye new BG and thats IT. Most of new content in SUB games comes from EXPANSIONS that, naturally, COST EXTRA 40-60$.

As i said every wannabe sub game since WoW promised monthly content updates. In every game devs boasted how the game will definitely be "sub worthy" since they have YEARS of content already planned and made, yadda yadda yadda and all that.

Theres really nothing different in Carbines dev talk from all previous games.

I agree GW2 added some brilliant content updates, especially SAB, but they also had a myriad of updates that were next to nothing (especially at the beginning of Living Story). The biggest problem with Living Story is that aside from Lion's Arch being in a shambles, there is no evidence that the Living Story took place. New players or returning players don't really have anyway in game of getting a recap of what happened, and that's the biggest flaw in the Living Story model for season 1.

Additionally, I wouldn't discount the amount of effort is takes a dev team to make a new dungeon and/or raid. Designing, testing and implementing that type of content takes a good amount of time, especially if they add bells and whistles to it. If Carbine adds dungeons and raids as content with your sub fee on a fairly regular basis, that's quite a bit of content. Whether Carbine actually delivers remains to be seen.

But thats the kick. GW2 added fractals and few full dungeons in LS (though those are not available) and continue to add stuff. Tequatl is pretty much whole new fight and wurm is completely new.

Content not being available any more doesnt mean it hasnt been added. If you are new player you will get all the NEW stuff with some of the old returning (like festivals).

In retrospect GW2 is the only game where people actually complained content is TOO FAST and needs to slow down a bit. People can deny it all they want, but thats how things stand.

Fractals are the only content added thats static and they get old fast. By the time you get to level 20+ you start asking, Why am I doing them? Same handful of dungeon runs but just a little but harder. No variety at all. I have stopped playing GW2 for a long time, sometime after I got sick of Fractals. If I came back now, whats new for me? Not much in the way of content because its living story. I would pay a sub any day of the week to get real content I can play when I want and go revisit because I enjoyed it the first time. And if I cant play for 2 weeks I dont have to miss it. GW2 did some things great but just fall short of worth it. There is a reason GW2 would never make it as a sub game.  

EDIT: Also content in GW2 is shallow. Some odd bit is awesome but most of it is grindy and lackluster. 

Oh yea, repeating same raid for 1549845641561 times to get gear to repeat same raid for 1564984512 times to get gear to repeat same raid for 16546512132 times to get gear in a span of 2 years is epitome of "deep" rofl

GW2 was never envisioned as a sub game....opposed to all sub games that simply failed.....and went F2P.

And no, repeating same handful of dailies, same dungeon and same raid for months is grindy and luckluster. And they even want to charge a sub for that. lol.

Actually this is brought up a good amount, people go straight to the repeating the same raid aspect. This is a gimme, yeh people don't join raiding guilds make guilds lead guilds and prepare their characters/guilds to repeat these things endlessly, no, they do it for the Rush of killing it the first several times, reaching that well oiled machine level that feels gratifying. They repeat it cause they want to be able to kill something else and get that rush again- its called fun, and thats where pacing comes in. If a company waits till even the casuals are farming before a new tier, its too late.

This idea that people do this stuff to repeat it is silly, the idea that you just get a road map of a script and then do it, is also silly, people try to so hard to minimize large group instances its laughable, yet they don't do it- isn't that weird?

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    The issue with pacing is that it's far too easy with the introduction of normal/flex/give free loot kill every boss every week mode.

Pacing should = rock hard and let it be, people will learn the fights, big guilds faster - and everyone will be farming less if at all. blizzard introduced this nasty little model where boss kills are devalued (just drop to an easier level!) nothing more full than killing a boss at hard mode after killing him every week on normal mode - dulllll (but hey guaranteed purple each week)

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• RoguewizRoguewiz Member UncommonPosts: 711

I've played games that I felt were crappy, and they didn't have a fee (Hi, LOTRO) and I've played crappy games that had a fee (Here's looking at you WOW...disclaimer:  I like it more before CATA).

Is Wildstar worth a sub?  Yes.  Would I pay a sub for any other game?  Yes.  I have no problem paying subscription fees.  My monthly bills are rather low.

For those that say "I don't have time to play every day, so I'm not getting my moneys worth, I ask yount:  You have cable/satellite TV.  You have that upgraded package with the HBO and the Showtimes and the Cinemaxes.  You don't watch each channel every day.  Are you really getting your money's worth?

It is all a matter of opinion on what people feel is worth it.

Raquelis in various games
    Played: Everything
    Playing: Nioh 2, Civ6
    Wants: The World
    Anticipating: Everquest Next Crowfall, Pantheon, Elden Ring

Tank - Healer - Support: The REAL Trinity
  • Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266
    Yes, faster content.  Their launch content has already delivered.
  • redbug1redbug1 Member Posts: 21
    Jebus, poor people have nothing better to do than whine about 15 us a month. Every time I read a forum like this I wonder why I haven't invested in ramen noodle stock. Hell I spend probably 100 a month on sushi and people are complaining about 15 for a game they can play all month long. The damn minimum wage is almost 10 a month so what you have to work 1.5 hrs. to play 744? OMFG your being abused! Cry Rape! Do us all a favor and go play your FTP games and spare the rest of us your food stamp mentality.
  • MaelzraelMaelzrael Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Originally posted by redbug1
    Jebus, poor people have nothing better to do than whine about 15 us a month. Every time I read a forum like this I wonder why I haven't invested in ramen noodle stock. Hell I spend probably 100 a month on sushi and people are complaining about 15 for a game they can play all month long. The damn minimum wage is almost 10 a month so what you have to work 1.5 hrs. to play 744? OMFG your being abused! Cry Rape! Do us all a favor and go play your FTP games and spare the rest of us your food stamp mentality.

Minimum wage is closer to 7.50 in almost all states in the Us. But yea, 15 a month for a game isn't that much, esp if the game is good enough to make you WANT to actually log in. I sure wouldn't pay 15 a month for a PWE game or some other trash though. 

More on topic, yes. Yes it is. 

• redbug1redbug1 Member Posts: 21
    Ah, yeah no clue what MIn. wage is I guess but even with the additional 30 minutes you would have to work it's probably worth the sub.
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by Radakill

Is this game (or any game for that matter) really worth a $15 monthly sub?

I say no.

With a plethora of great games going (successfully) to non-subscription marketing while still avoiding the pay-to-win nightmare, I dont see how NC Soft will pull this off for long before at least adding in a F2P option.

Seriously, they did it with GW and GW2, why not this game?

The only sub MMO thats stood the test of time successfully is WOW and, well... its WOW.

Not touching this one until they at least remove the sub, I dont mind paying the game price, but times are changing and subs are a thing of the past.

I think after played 3 days in beta that is worth, but not sure if same amount as Wow or Swtor (yes, Swtor is still my second best game of all times after Wow).

But if we want constant development going on then some money must constantly come in. And this is possible only from sub games. Or no-sub games but with heavy use of shops which I do really hate. I want to pay sub and not to be bothered with shops. Ok, unless strictly vanity oriented, but even not that. In Gw2 have spent pretty a lot of money in shops, some items or i.e. alts slots are mandatory for me, but in Wow so far have not purchased single thing from shops. Same for Swtor where when I play I play only as sub player. Same with other games. If game is good I will pay sub, if it is not, I’m not playing it free because is not worth my time.

I like many things in Wildstar, but there is only one thing that bothers me constantly a lot and if I will leave playing after month or two will be sure for that reason - enforced limit on active skills that can be put on that single toolbar (including inability to put them on 2 additional toolbars left and right). This is really killing my enjoyment already because I already know now I will not play game for years like Wow or Swtor for this reason. Very very bad decision. Only reason why TSW is not getting any more money from me and had enough of that button mashing after approx 2 months.

As for Wildstar, here is updated compilation of my pros and cons:

PRO

• no forced use for WASD, using mouse

• fun, humor

• very fluid movement

• controls responding as expected, very well

• client loading very fast

• no single bug or crash in 2 last beta days

• only game so far where i.e. river is driving you in direction of water flow ... amazing! Must constantly battle water flow. :-)

CONS

• only 1 (ONE!) toolbar with 8 active keys; if I will stop to play I’m already sure this will be for this problem because problem it is; usually this spells button mashing, especially as abilities starts to pile up; always hated when game enforces me to “select” only some spells out of zillion; leave that to PLAYER!, if somebody likes can play game with single spell and any game but if i wish to have 2 or 3 toolbars full of abilities that is MY problem

• even on that single toolbar keys are unlocked with leveling so up to i.e. lv. 8 you will have 5 unlocked, at lv. 1 only single; I always in any game have “spam” spell on button 5 and hate being forced move that to key 1 or 2; want to have healing spells on other toolbar and usually main 2 linked to F4 and F5, ... etc .... whole toolbar(s) should be unlocked since level 1 even if single spell available at start; fortunately is possible to move spells to any already unlocked button, lessening somewhat this problem

• all in all only 2 starting areas (ok, guess nothing to do, 2 space ships - one for each faction - just closed on planet), but more landing zones;

• logout should be immediate if in safe area (or is not just in beta as advertisement is displayed while logging out)

• strange selection of body types (i.e. muscular get’s also pretty tick waist)

• really hope 6 alts limit is for beta only! In Wow they are getting a lot of sub money from me being able to play 22 alts, 11 for alliance and 11 for horde on which I’m working now to have full maxed out set; I’m altholic and want to play all possible combinations

JUST NOTE

• graphics and style somehow reminds me CO (just noted, is not for bad or for good)

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186
    Originally posted by daltanious
    Originally posted by Radakill

Is this game (or any game for that matter) really worth a $15 monthly sub?

I say no.

With a plethora of great games going (successfully) to non-subscription marketing while still avoiding the pay-to-win nightmare, I dont see how NC Soft will pull this off for long before at least adding in a F2P option.

Seriously, they did it with GW and GW2, why not this game?

The only sub MMO thats stood the test of time successfully is WOW and, well... its WOW.

Not touching this one until they at least remove the sub, I dont mind paying the game price, but times are changing and subs are a thing of the past.

I think after played 3 days in beta that is worth, but not sure if same amount as Wow or Swtor (yes, Swtor is still my second best game of all times after Wow).

But if we want constant development going on then some money must constantly come in. And this is possible only from sub games. Or no-sub games but with heavy use of shops which I do really hate. I want to pay sub and not to be bothered with shops. Ok, unless strictly vanity oriented, but even not that. In Gw2 have spent pretty a lot of money in shops, some items or i.e. alts slots are mandatory for me, but in Wow so far have not purchased single thing from shops. Same for Swtor where when I play I play only as sub player. Same with other games. If game is good I will pay sub, if it is not, I’m not playing it free because is not worth my time.

I like many things in Wildstar, but there is only one thing that bothers me constantly a lot and if I will leave playing after month or two will be sure for that reason - enforced limit on active skills that can be put on that single toolbar (including inability to put them on 2 additional toolbars left and right). This is really killing my enjoyment already because I already know now I will not play game for years like Wow or Swtor for this reason. Very very bad decision. Only reason why TSW is not getting any more money from me and had enough of that button mashing after approx 2 months.

As for Wildstar, here is updated compilation of my pros and cons:

PRO

• no forced use for WASD, using mouse

• fun, humor

• very fluid movement

• controls responding as expected, very well

• client loading very fast

• no single bug or crash in 2 last beta days

• only game so far where i.e. river is driving you in direction of water flow ... amazing! Must constantly battle water flow. :-)

CONS

• only 1 (ONE!) toolbar with 8 active keys; if I will stop to play I’m already sure this will be for this problem because problem it is; usually this spells button mashing, especially as abilities starts to pile up; always hated when game enforces me to “select” only some spells out of zillion; leave that to PLAYER!, if somebody likes can play game with single spell and any game but if i wish to have 2 or 3 toolbars full of abilities that is MY problem

• even on that single toolbar keys are unlocked with leveling so up to i.e. lv. 8 you will have 5 unlocked, at lv. 1 only single; I always in any game have “spam” spell on button 5 and hate being forced move that to key 1 or 2; want to have healing spells on other toolbar and usually main 2 linked to F4 and F5, ... etc .... whole toolbar(s) should be unlocked since level 1 even if single spell available at start; fortunately is possible to move spells to any already unlocked button, lessening somewhat this problem

• all in all only 2 starting areas (ok, guess nothing to do, 2 space ships - one for each faction - just closed on planet), but more landing zones;

• logout should be immediate if in safe area (or is not just in beta as advertisement is displayed while logging out)

• strange selection of body types (i.e. muscular get’s also pretty tick waist)

• really hope 6 alts limit is for beta only! In Wow they are getting a lot of sub money from me being able to play 22 alts, 11 for alliance and 11 for horde on which I’m working now to have full maxed out set; I’m altholic and want to play all possible combinations

JUST NOTE

• graphics and style somehow reminds me CO (just noted, is not for bad or for good)

I find it funny that you complain about 8 active skills when you aren't even using WASD.  I wouldn't recommend playing Wildstar AT ALL if you don't use WASD. The game is all about moving and dodging telegraphs which is very difficult with mouse.

8 ability limit promotes character diversity and allows the player to make his/her own build.  It's also game design to take your look away from your ability bar(s) and focus more in avoiding and using the telegraphs. WS would be unplayable with let's say 16 abilities to use. (Unless you macro'd them).

• SamuraiXIVSamuraiXIV Member Posts: 354
    Hell no!

"mmorpg.com forum admins are all TROLLS and losers in real life"
    My opinion

• krimson89krimson89 Member Posts: 31

How broke are you people? Do you realize how little 15 dollars a month is? You can spend that much going to a movie theater alone, with popcorn and a drink. How much entertainment is that? An hour? 2 if you are lucky?

Or I could just pay 15 bucks and get unlimited access to everything in a great game for an entire month.

F2P models are terrible. They put crap behind pay walls and anyone who wants to seriously play a F2P MMO is generally gonna end up spending a lot more money than they would in a subscription based MMO. I'd rather pay my monthly fee, have an even playing field with everyone, and have everything available through just playing the game.

• MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977
    Originally posted by krimson89

How broke are you people? Do you realize how little 15 dollars a month is? You can spend that much going to a movie theater alone, with popcorn and a drink. How much entertainment is that? An hour? 2 if you are lucky?

Or I could just pay 15 bucks and get unlimited access to everything in a great game for an entire month.

F2P models are terrible. They put crap behind pay walls and anyone who wants to seriously play a F2P MMO is generally gonna end up spending a lot more money than they would in a subscription based MMO. I'd rather pay my monthly fee, have an even playing field with everyone, and have everything available through just playing the game.

Do YOU realize lot of people dont want to pay pittance of 15$ to play this? What does THAT tell you?

"What you can get for 15$" only paint the picture further.

How is a month of boredom and intelligence insulting better than 2 hours of entertainment (even with popcorn and a drink)?

Do YOU realize lot of people dont want to pay pittance of 15$ to play this? What does THAT tell you?

How is a month of boredom and intelligence insulting better than 2 hours of entertainment (even with popcorn and a drink)?

If playing a game for a month is a month of boredom for you then I think you need a new hobby. Or did you think I was specifically talking about Wildstar?

I'm not talking about any particular game. I'm assuming there is a game that the person in question enjoys playing, and then the subscription fee comes into play. So no... boredom shouldn't be such a factor there.

• MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977

If playing a game for a month is a month of boredom for you then I think you need a new hobby. Or did you think I was specifically talking about Wildstar?

I'm not talking about any particular game. I'm assuming there is a game that the person in question enjoys playing, and then the subscription fee comes into play. So no... boredom shouldn't be such a factor there.

Im not talking about any game in particular either. But you quite obviously missed the point.

15$ is a pittance. Comapring how many popcorn can you get is meaningless.

For me its same as ESO:

If it was B2P for 30$ (like it currently costs) id buy it and occasionally play it. Its not BAD game. Its not GOOD either. Its quite average and as such isnt worth even 15$ a month.

Im not talking about any game in particular either. But you quite obviously missed the point.

15$ is a pittance. Comapring how many popcorn can you get is meaningless.

For me its same as ESO:

If it was B2P for 30$ (like it currently costs) id buy it and occasionally play it. Its not BAD game. Its not GOOD either. Its quite average and as such isnt worth even 15$ a month.

Wait what? Why are we talking about popcorn? It's like you saw that part of my message and went OMG FOOD

• SatsunoryuSatsunoryu Member UncommonPosts: 285
    Simple short answer: Absolutely!
  • manowar88manowar88 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    read the forum tread: My anser is no i dont Think it Worth a sub.Whay ? becuse what i wrote. so its no nonsense.you have to live whit that all people dont Think the same as you about evrythting. The op asked and i answer.
    Originally posted by manowar88
    I`m  probably older then you. and what I wrote , I mean. Excuse me for my bad Spelling.
    Originally posted by manowar88
    I mebby try willdstar when it gos free to play..and iam sure it will! Another hypped wow colone!

There is really only 2 possibilities here, based on your grammar and spelling.

Number one is that you are a kid and your parents won't buy the game for you or pay your monthly fee, so yea, I would think you would be waiting for free to play.

Number two is that you are trolling and looking for responses from angry fan boys.

I'm not trying to start some argument with you over who is older. I simply called you out on your nonsense. If you want people to respect you as an adult then show a little more maturity.

x1muft.png

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    it is very subjective - it is for some and it is not for others, it definitely is worth it for me.
  • WraithclawsWraithclaws Member UncommonPosts: 53

Easy answer is YES.

There is no FREE in online games and any game F2P you have 2 options:

-live in your parents basement and "farm your cash" like a korean. 

-spend money

Is a sub worth?

Yes, if you wanna play a game and dont spend more than 15 bucks/month...

I live in a 3rd world country and this price is fine for me *rolleyes*

Now try to play Allods Online with only U$15 good luck :D

• obocoboc Member UncommonPosts: 189
    I've never understood this . Really ? 15.00 for how ever many hours a month entertainment. Hope people are not insulted, but if you can't pay 15.00 bucks for 30 days of fun, you really need to make some HUGE changes in you're life. I mean that's not even a 12 pack of decent brew. Or a tiny bit of what's now legal here in Colorado. I just don't understand this. People spend more in F2P anyway. Stop being so farking dam cheap !