Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF MMOFPS, PvP, Levels+Gear, Massive Grind, P2P/F2P, No CS or cosmetic only CS, No Updates/Expansion

therealzathriltherealzathril Member Posts: 1

I am seeking a game! I would like it to include the following:

Massively Multiplayer Online: Not instanced based, not private hosted server based.

First Person Shooter: Call of Duty movement speed or faster.

PvP: I want PvP.

Levels + Gear: I would like both of these to be in game. Ideally with distributable stats each level and randomized stats on gear.

Grind: I want a massive grind. I don’t care if I reach max level fast if the grind for the best gear is not fast.

Pay: Can be free or subscription. No cash shop….if there is a cash shop…cosmetic only.

Updates/Expansions: None, or if they insist...none that completely obliterate current top end gear by WAY outgearing it (slightly better gear in a patch/expansion is fine.)

Icing on the cake (not required but would be neat): Spells, rare spell book loot, several classes, "pretty" graphics, Lineage 2 style PvP (can kill any player and keep killing players without waiting for a tag to wear off but you are penalized when you kill other players.)