Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Take It All Back

farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

Let Me Start With A Bit Of Back Ground, I Work 2ND Shift, And I Have School Age Children . I Sleep A Bit At Night , And Nap On And Off In The Day. " Thats All The Incite You Need Into My Life To Fully Understand This Posting "

So I Played This Game A Bit During Last Week , Early Afternoon EST, It Was Fun , Not A Great Amount Of Players , But The 30-40 Online Were All Chucking It Up , I Got A Call Today A Wonderful Call , No Work Today Dont Come In , Such A Lovely Phone Call. So Kids Are Home , I cant Watch Even One More Min Of Sponge Bob Square Pants , So I Decide To Log Into War Of Thrones ,

Keep In Mind This Is The First Time I Logged In After 2PM EST , The Game Was Flooded With Tagalog . Not One Word Of English In This Posted English Server , Less Then 1 Min Logged In And Im Getting PMs, You Give Me Gold PLZ , You Give Me Bags Plz , You Give Me Pet Plz , You Give Me Mount Plz .

There Is Less Begging In Grand Central Station , Such A Drastic Change In Game Environment In Just 4 Hours Difference In Log In Time , Its Horrific, I Didnt Get A Chance To See How The Game Is On Weekends , And I Dont Think I Will . At This Point Im Done .

I Apologize For Leading You All Astray In My Last Posting For This Game . I Will In The Future Better Research The Facts , Before Sharing My Opinion On A Game .

Thank You For Reading ..
Have A Nice Day