Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The CryEngine crash

TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

So, im not sure if it is only me, but after CryEngine3 screen, always crash, wtf man, i was told to spam the ESC key, but it only worked 1st time, what is the fix for this?

So What Now?

Comments

• ubermutubermut Member UncommonPosts: 272
    hmm game is acting funky for me atm.  never has done this.. maybe servers are doing something
  • ubermutubermut Member UncommonPosts: 272

checked forums, they are restarting servers atm

edit: should be up by 11:00 cst, half an hour from now

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723
    I can create a character and click to enter the game but the loading screen reaches between 50-60% and then instantly crashes to desktop. I have tried all manner of supposed fixes with no luck so far. Just as well I didn't pay for it!
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Originally posted by TweFoju

So, im not sure if it is only me, but after CryEngine3 screen, always crash, wtf man, i was told to spam the ESC key, but it only worked 1st time, what is the fix for this?

I know when I tried it on the russian client, it worked spamming escape the entire intro. Other than that I just had to restart the game if it didn't work and try again.

• DeathsmindDeathsmind Member UncommonPosts: 185
    If you ctrl alt delete and get to the task manager before all that loads up where you can get back to the desktop, just wait until the game loads fully and go back in. This also is a work around for many errors similar to this.
  • XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    If you are using razer game booster, close it. It has been the reason for constant crashes for any games that are not fully supported.