Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AV / Darkfall Unholy Wars operational update

HolophonistHolophonist Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

We wish to update you on our operational and development plans for the next couple of patches:

Economy patch
Our economy patch is in its final stages of testing and will be delivered on the week of May 19th. This patch is a critical building block for the newly announced custom roles.

CUSTOM ROLES update
Our teams are actively developing the new Custom Roles System. The technical details have been submitted to the MVP forums and we have gathered a wealth of information and feedback that validated our vision. Here is some exciting feedback received:

"I think I don’t need real life anymore after this patch goes live."

"Yeah I couldn't really be happier the way it turned out."

"If you implement this system mentioned above, people will simply BURST in joy. Reading again. This system is simply awesome."

Next Tuesday, 13th of May, we will release the full design specifications and plans in the forums.

When?
So it would be a fair assumption by our community to expect Custom roles as the next patch after the economy patch … meaning very soon! 

We thank you again for all your positive and supportive feedback. We are highly focused and excited in delivering you these upcoming patches.

Darkfall Team

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?390951-AV-Darkfall-Unholy-Wars-operational-update&p=6285609#post6285609

Comments

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    Good stuff, anything they do to improve customization and economy adds depth, and that's where df should be going right now imho.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins