Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interested in Joining our Cross Faction guild? (RP EU Servers)

LipstickpaddyLipstickpaddy Member UncommonPosts: 22

Howdy space cowboys and cowgirls.

I'm Lipstickpaddy, and I'll be starting a close knit guild in Wildstar on the EU server.  I'm aiming for 10 males and 10 female players only. 

Socially bubbly, fun, and a fan of Wildstar.

Our guild will be called The Space Bar with the exile that will be on a RP PVE server.  We will also be setting up a sister guild with the Dominion called The Cocktail Bar that will be on a RP PVP server.  This will allow you to have alts with both factions, whilst still remaining in our voice comms.

Don't worry if we are a small guild as I'll be looking to setup alliances with other guilds so that 40 man RAIDS and WARPLOTS are easy to setup. 

We use TeamSpeak, and this is essential if you wish to join us, as you should always be on TeamSpeak with a friendly guild.  This of course is to foster friendships.

We are from a small gaming community, so if you want to know more about us head to our main website:  www.fancyclan.com.

Just post below about your interest or head to our website to apply there.

Hope you had fun in the Betas and I hope to see you on Nexus.  Early access here we come!