Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pay to win already and its not even out of Alpha?

-Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

Permanent stat boosts and a stat boosting cloak along with alpha access for $150?

I had high hopes for this game but that has been lost if this is how they are going to treat the game.  Even a small "paid-for" stat boost can give a player an artificial advantage.  I also hear its going to be F2P so more of an incentive to make it Pay-2-Win.

I am glad I am still playing Darkfall.  The developers refuse to make Darkfall free to play so players are forced to use real skill over pay-to-win junk.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Comments

• Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023

you should play the game first before you post that crap - you get stat boosts from all kinds of titles you an get in game...

besides, there is a pay 2 win aspect in korea but it has to do with labour points and not with stat titles

• VicDynamoVicDynamo Member Posts: 234
    Are you suggesting that these stats are not achievable through in-game means?
  • summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414
    Originally posted by -Zeno-

Permanent stat boosts and a stat boosting cloak along with alpha access for $150?

I had high hopes for this game but that has been lost if this is how they are going to treat the game.  Even a small "paid-for" stat boost can give a player an artificial advantage.  I also hear its going to be F2P so more of an incentive to make it Pay-2-Win.

I am glad I am still playing Darkfall.  The developers refuse to make Darkfall free to play so players are forced to use real skill over pay-to-win junk.

Oh dear you really are serious aren't you ....... sigh

• xAPOCxxAPOCx Member UncommonPosts: 869
    Sorry OP but you get 0 forum faction points.

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Originally posted by xAPOCx
    Sorry OP but you get 0 forum faction points.

0 faction points?  I think he should get negative points..

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147

You get things in game with even higher points lol. 

It is a norm for games to offer trinkets with stats to help boost early gaming at launch for pre-orders and packs.

+3/+5 is nothing, i thought it was way to low to be honest lol.

Almost everything you get in the packs you will out grow by the first 15-20 levels, which makes this a moot point.

This discussion has been closed.