Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can someone give me some quick info?

BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
hey can someone plz tell me when the "beta" is open ..i was gonna buy the 50$ beta pack but i seem to cant find info on when / what days it it on or open i work and hav a family to attend to so i cant spend time surfing all day thx!...i dont mind droping 50$ on a game to support it and im not gonna buy the 150$ for my own reasons

Comments

• asmkm22asmkm22 Member Posts: 1,788
    The game will be F2P, so you won't be dropping $50 to support it.  You'll be dropping $50 because they suckered you into doing so.

You make me like charity

• summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414
    Most people seem to think it will the end of June early July , but I don't think Trion have confirmed anything yet.
  • BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482

plz its just a simple question..dont turn this into a flame fest ..i dont mind supporting f2p games

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by BurntCabbage
    hey can someone plz tell me when the "beta" is open ..i was gonna buy the 50$ beta pack but i seem to cant find info on when / what days it it on or open i work and hav a family to attend to so i cant spend time surfing all day thx!...i dont mind droping 50$ on a game to support it and im not gonna buy the 150$ for my own reasons

Beta dates have not been announced.

• BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    Originally posted by summitus
    Most people seem to think it will the end of June early July , but I don't think Trion have confirmed anything yet.

ok thx..so i have some time b4 beta starts eh? ill just put up the fifty spot till june beta starts thx alot!

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    I was told that in a recent stream from trion one of the devs said beta was planned for June.