Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Angels First Look

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

First Look

I wanted to check this game out. Pretty much the game has been winning awards and mentions at gaming shows. I ignored it for a long time due to mmo browser burn out. But this game is fun when compaired to other games.

Comments

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083

I thought the ads couldn't get any worse when it was the engrish League of Angels ads plastered all over MMORPG. Then they come out with ads for something called Monkey King Online that looks like a straight rip off of Wukong.

We have reached the lowest depths of low. Weep for the species.

Anyway, back on topic: May give this a shot, you aren't the first person to mention it's really pretty good for a browser game.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Well people were sending me emails for three months saying it's good. But I thought it was just another clone of all the rest of the games. Then it won some kind of award at PAX. So I decided to give it a shot. And I have to say it is a little different from the rest. 

But Monkey King is a total Wartune clone. I refuse to do that one.