Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did they make any of these much needed changes?

Hi, I havent followed this game in over 2 years since I quit, mainly how it lacked taking full use of the SW IP.   Strip away the name and lightsabers, and it would be just some generic sci-fi game.    It just uses the basic Wow formula with the SW name on it but anyway here is what I wondering if they add any of these changes:

1.   Have or will be adding playable races such as Rhodians, Droids, Ewoks, Wookies, etc, anything other than just recoloured human.

2.  Have or will be adding alternate questing/leveling paths.

3.  Have or will be making the worlds more alive and active, such as wildlife, night/day cycles, weather, etc.

4.  Have they added some fun mini-games, like Pazaak and Swoop racing?  Even the old KOTOR games had pazaak.

5.  Since it went F2P, even if you are a full subscriber, does EA still nickel-and-dime you real bad?

6.  At lv Cap, anything other and raiding and dailes to do?

7.  Is the space content interesting?

Thanks for the time reading.

Tbe Repopulation will be what SWTOR shouldve been.

Comments

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Gorwe
     The only reason I am not playing it is because they don't want my money(I always get errored when clicking subscribe on their webpage).

Sorry, but this one had me spill my drinks over the keyboard.

+10.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

no

no

no

no

yes

no

no

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    Originally posted by Paddyspub

Hi, I havent followed this game in over 2 years since I quit, mainly how it lacked taking full use of the SW IP.   Strip away the name and lightsabers, and it would be just some generic sci-fi game.    It just uses the basic Wow formula with the SW name on it but anyway here is what I wondering if they add any of these changes:

1.   Have or will be adding playable races such as Rhodians, Droids, Ewoks, Wookies, etc, anything other than just recoloured human.

Cathar was added (but it's available in CM)

2.  Have or will be adding alternate questing/leveling paths.

You can level from 1 to 55 just doing Galactic Starfighter:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=722761

3.  Have or will be making the worlds more alive and active, such as wildlife, night/day cycles, weather, etc.

Nope

4.  Have they added some fun mini-games, like Pazaak and Swoop racing?  Even the old KOTOR games had pazaak.

Galactic Starfighter - PvP free space fight

5.  Since it went F2P, even if you are a full subscriber, does EA still nickel-and-dime you real bad?

You do not have to spend a dime if you are subscriber. Also, everything anybody bought on CM can be purchased sooner or later on GM.

6.  At lv Cap, anything other and raiding and dailes to do?

Galactic Stargighter if you are into space PvP, Tactical FPs, Hard Mode FPs

7.  Is the space content interesting?

Personally I think so, but try for yourself. You can access it at level 1.

Thanks for the time reading.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• ArchlyteArchlyte Member RarePosts: 1,405
    I don't think they will ever revamp their worlds to have those features. They may introduce a new planet at some point that might be more alive, but they haven't as of yet. My rule of thumb for SWTOR: Play for 2 months then quit once bored and play again in two years for two months. Rinse and repeat.
    MMORPG players are often like Hobbits: They don't like Adventures
  • observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    Swtor won't be changing radically.  It's still the same game since launch.  Only an "NGE" would drastically change the core game.