Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FTP

ChannceChannce Member CommonPosts: 570
Ill wait til this one is FTP, nothing to see here, move on.

When I said i had "time", i meant virtual time, i got no RL "time" for you.

Comments

• CrusadesCrusades Member Posts: 480
    im going to sub, but if it goes f2p, im just going to pretend like there is still a sub and give them $15 to $25 bucks a month anyhow as a token of my appreciation. 
  • Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

Not sure yet, I'm only a couple levels in and apart from the lame Destiny ship start zone (apparently every race on Dominion side is crammed into one start area. ugh), the humor and combat aren't too bad, nor is the voice acting.  But I got caught up chatting in zone chat for like an hour while standing there, which is never a good sign for me.  I just fear it's another "click next until you get your quest reward" kind of game, because that's what I did and that's what several others said they were doing.  The lore just doesn't seem very compelling.

Once I got to the surface, the game played fine.  It's just VERY similar to other games (the ship and "simple" graphics reminded me of Allods).

Overall, I don't see any reason to buy the game at full price or sub... so far.  First impressions are pretty important though, and not letting you just go kill things and explore right away was pretty stupid.

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Originally posted by Channce
    Ill wait til this one is FTP, nothing to see here, move on.

Ill just wait until I don't have to pay for it, ya that's what Ill do.  Food stamps, unemployment checks, disability checks, rent subsidies, Obama Care,  F2P.  Cause that's how I roll.....

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101

"Have to see how it plays out, im subbing now, if it ever goes FTP I would prolly quit, we will know better once the fly bys are gone after the first 30 days."

OP's post about ESO. I think it is clear what this clown is trying to do,don't you think so ?

Chamber of Chains
This discussion has been closed.