Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Umm so yeah I now have full auto light attacks, Thanks to Razer.

WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216

So yeah I made it so that holding down left mouse button now spams light attacks, the only problem is I have no heavy attacks, I love the idea of holding down my left mouse button for attacks (combat feel soooo right this way), but i'm not sure if I will keep this macro, I need those heavy attacks for my knockdowns.

I also found out that spamming light attacks will yield you more DPS, it seems that in this game heavy attacks for mainly for openers and knock down combos.

Comments

• prowesssprowesss Member Posts: 69

you can configure a different button for left click, so you can hold it down to do the heavy attack...

I personally use the '3' button to auto-spam light attacks and keep my left-click vanilla.

I chose the Xfinity speed test because it does not reveal my ISP.

• WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    Originally posted by prowesss

you can configure a different button for left click, so you can hold it down to do the heavy attack...

I personally use the '3' button to auto-spam light attacks and keep my left-click vanilla.

Humm, your on to something here, im toy a bit more with razer syn, I just also found out that there seems to be a medium attack, I am using combat cloud and there seems to be more then 2 damage types, a fast left click is a fast attack, a hold left click is a heavy attack and a left click in between light and heavy yields a different number then light and heavy, strange I always thought we only had 2 damage rages, light and heavy.