Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how do you canncel an subb with theses clowns.

lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260

anyone know how you canncel a subb with theses muppets can not logg onto my acc told support then low and behold a message back from eu support  thing is i can only read english.

so now i can not logg on to my acc to cancel it would i be better of contacting my bank and telling them to cut any more payments to sq enix has i am not paying for a servies that i am not getting :)))).

Comments

• VendakuVendaku Member Posts: 77
    Call your credit card company perhaps? Cancel future payments.
  • lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260
    nice link to mog thing is i can do nothing on it my accout i on a temp lock out from last week told to change password dose nothing :)))).
  • amber-ramber-r Member Posts: 323

I contacted my bank and told them their website was bugged and their CS team was awful, so I couldn't cancel my account.

I got my last month refunded by my bank and got the payments stopped.  Square make it difficult to cancel on purpose, they hate when you backcharge but they almost force you to do it.

• lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260
    been in contact with the bank and been told i have to wait till my next subb comes out 0n 15/5/14 and then they will demand a refund from se and demand a canncel :)).