Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free to play MMORPGS doing it wrong...

SalonixSalonix Member Posts: 7

i am not playing any game now because in my opinion all the games now are pretty much shitty and why  do i say that ? well it’s pretty simple actually from what i see and feel all this new games that are coming out doing it totally wrong because from all this new games only few of them you will probably like but it’s not a fact they will succeed so some times when it fails the developers just leave the game with no new updates just leaving it to die then your leaving the game at some point because of lack of population

some part of them you’re playing till let’s say level 20 after you spent bunch of time then your facing a wall of you got to pay or you can’t play or your restricted etc. and then you’re pretty much in a situation of pay or leaving then sometimes you pay and then you hit another wall at level 40 let’s say of pay or leave and then you’re just leaving after you already played felling really frustrated

i mean there is maybe a few MMORPGS i can count them on one hand that are even worth playing what do you guys this about that? 

Comments

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    Originally posted by Salonix

i am not playing any game now because in my opinion all the games now are pretty much shitty and why  do i say that ? well it’s pretty simple actually from what i see and feel all this new games that are coming out doing it totally wrong because from all this new games only few of them you will probably like but it’s not a fact they will succeed so some times when it fails the developers just leave the game with no new updates just leaving it to die then your leaving the game at some point because of lack of population

some part of them you’re playing till let’s say level 20 after you spent bunch of time then your facing a wall of you got to pay or you can’t play or your restricted etc. and then you’re pretty much in a situation of pay or leaving then sometimes you pay and then you hit another wall at level 40 let’s say of pay or leave and then you’re just leaving after you already played felling really frustrated

i mean there is maybe a few MMORPGS i can count them on one hand that are even worth playing what do you guys this about that? 

Play F2P not P2W....

• SalonixSalonix Member Posts: 7
    thats what i am talking about .... F2P 
  • askdabossaskdaboss Member UncommonPosts: 631

Funny, I was just watching that video below a minute ago... (Extra Credits on F2P games)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhz9OXy86a0

That's what I think about it! They could (should) be good, but most game designers fail miserably.

• KangaroomouseKangaroomouse Member Posts: 394

I am fine just hopping from Beta to Beta right now. I will not pay for any game if the quality of these games does not drastically improve.

----

Gamers need to take a step back and stop giving money to game companies that produce increasingly bad and buggy products with the excuse that "It will all be fixed eventually" and "No Game ever got released without bugs".

News Flash: I remember a time when games got released without bugs because gamers would not accept them otherwise.

----

Stop throwing away money. Demand games that work out of the box and are fun to play!

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292

Originally posted by Kangaroomouse [I am fine just hopping from Beta to Beta right now. I will not pay for any game if the quality of these games does not drastically improve. ---- Gamers need to take a step back and stop giving money to game companies that produce increasingly bad and buggy products with the excuse that "It will all be fixed eventually" and "No Game ever got released without bugs". News Flash: I remember a time when games got released without bugs because gamers would not accept them otherwise. ---- Stop throwing away money. Demand games that work out of the box and are fun to play!

This is what has caused F2P to become popular in the west. People have gotten burned too many times by P2P, and are now looking to F2P so that they can see what they are paying for first.

• blackcat35blackcat35 Member Posts: 479
    appearantly all the games that I've been looking at lately have this requirement to be dual core cpu - which I don't have currently.  So my computer can't run them.  I'm currently working on getting a better computer so I can check out elder scrolls online that I already bought.

==========================
    The game is dead not, this game is good we make it and Romania Tv give it 5 goat heads, this is good rating for game.

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130

What games are you playing? I've played a LOT of F2P games and I can't remember running into these issues. There are definitely payment barriers (things that make it more difficult to progress) but I've never run into something where you are required to pay in order to progress. 

Other than that, just pick games that don't suck. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------