Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to play Android MMO's/MMORPG's On Your PC

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Video tutorial

But for those who don't want to watch a video. I typed it out and gave links as well below

Ok so I had blue stacks for a while. Some games I like to play on my desktop. Yesterday it suddenly hit me hey why not review mmo's on android as well. So I went looking for them all and how to do it properly. Which lead me to Stepharu's site. Which is crazy because I am already subscribed myself to that channel. He stated he uses APK Downloader. That was the missing link I needed in this equation.

With APK Downloader you can download anything from the Google Store and play it. This includes games not from the US. So now I and you after you learn how. Can play games from anywhere as long as they have a Google+ link.

Step.1 Download Blue Stacks and Install it. http://www.bluestacks.com/

Make sure you have a Gmail account. You will need that to log into Google Play. Once there you are done, unless you want to download games from the normal library. Take note you cannot use Bitdefender and Blue Stacks together. So if you have that antivirus you need to remove it. Install Bluestacks then install Bitdefender again.

Step.2 Bookmark and Save APK Downloader's Site http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

All you need to use this site is the Google play link for said game you want to use. Just look it up whatever it is. Then find it in the Google store. When you find the game and you're at the install this game page. Save that link and post it into APK's page ahead of the already provided link data. So it's in front of the already generated link.

Here's a example of what a Google play link looks like
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asobimo.avabel_gp_b3

Click generate download and you should get the option to download the file. Now because you have Blue Stacks installed. You will see the file downloaded will look like BlueStack's icon. 

Step.3 The Easy Part if you got this far you win

Just double click the game download and Bluestacks will auto install it. Head into Bluestacks and click the newly installed game icon. And off you go on a nice adventure in whatever game you find. This includes games from other countries as long as they have Google play links

Step.4 Things you should know

Pay for games will still be pay for games. This does not eliminate the price or allow you to play them. You will still be prompted as to pay. So it's better to stick to the f2p titles.

Not every game will work for blue stacks. It's unfortunate but some just don't.
As long as you know the name of a title you can play it. But not every android title is available in the store. So other means maybe needed to get them.

Some games believe it or not are not meant to be on pc. So they memory leak to extreme measures. Even the strongest pc will not be able to play them. It's rare but I did come across a few.

Each game is different so controls will be different each game. Try to adjust yourself accordingly. 

mmolouDwaaawffulPhaserlight

Comments

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    thanks for the info
  • MareakeMareake Member CommonPosts: 1
    Yeah! Thanks for sharing this. By the way I was looking for this kind of android emulator for games on pc and that really helpful tips.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Or...you just download Nox....wait god damnit this was necro'd by some fucking product bot?
    PhaserlightChildoftheShadows

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• DwaaawffulDwaaawfful Member UncommonPosts: 65
    All useful stuff, thanks for sharing.

It's worth bearing in mind though that Bluestacks isn't the only solution out there — and that's great news because sometimes the cool stuff won't run on your machine.

Andy is another PC-based Android interface worth looking at, along with the very neat Nox.

(Just Google 'em.)

All are essentially virtual machines that have their own inbuilt virtual drive manager — at least, that's how it feels.

Same deal as Bluestacks, different features, different options if you get stuck.

Another solution for tech enthusiasts who want to bypass third party products like the trio noted above is to run a Linux Android Distro from within Virtualbox.
    Stumpiness & Unbridled Misery Masquerading as VIRTUE

Need an AI-Free Elf Names Generator to bring your next elven character to life? Why ... course you do, you darn fool!
  • SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I have much more success with Nox, and it supports controller natively and it so easy to setup.
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Hey ScionStorm!  :)

A post well ahead of its time.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Nox is way better
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Do you guys not have phones?
    etlar

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    There might<<keyword MIGHT be one mobile game worth playing and that is if FFXI mobile delivers.Other than that one game i wouldn't waste my time with sub par games.
    Maybe one day mobile will deliver but i highly doubt it as it is a platform more about delivering cheap products with heavy cash shops.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• fearufearu Member UncommonPosts: 288
    edited November 2019
    Be careful with Nox, in the last few weeks a lot of people are saying it's installing a bunch of adware and spyware on their PCs including fake AVs and hijacking their browsers.

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    There are MMORPGs on Android?  I did not know that.  Now, if I would only buy a mobile phone...

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.