Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Number of players so far

AnashelAnashel Member UncommonPosts: 200

No that I want to revive the self-hype is fail and I respect the moderator for locking the thread BUT Shezbeth last post was erroneous and I realized it was due to miscommunication of my part!

That dashboard we have here to oversee all the campaign here: https://anashel.geckoboard.com/dashboards/D79F5CA5E5AC6CA6 has a widget wrongly label Email opt-in. I changed It because it is in fact active players who have a 1y membership for the Black Watchmen PARG.

1 700 of them had GM account and join the game for free. 802 of them pledges something. Either a package or a stretch package. So we have so far a total of 2 502 who join the game and 3% (77) hype the game. Number I think are realistic and well within normal range.

Also, mmorpg was the only place where people went as far as writing essay of 3 pages about their ARG experience. (Community Building & Paper Worshipping) So just keep in mind that on top of the new 2 502 accounts we just bring in, we had people who loved the ARG in the first place, but used to hype the TSW game since it was the only place to do so.

Finally, it worth saying that during the weekend, we revealed 4 classes, 2 game mechanics, 1 blast email to all players + 1h48min AMA stream... I mean, it think the hype level work well, for that weekend we were probably the most active developer burning the midnight oil, and when other players came back from vacation, the vote changed since everyone share a different views and we lost some of our hype. ... that's until we find a way to convinced them that ARG is good and fun and our community is great and a mature one! That's how we solve ARG in the first place =) 

Anyway, a long post to say that we have 2 502 players who join the PARG! 802 of them gave money.