Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How's the development of DisneyQuest coming along?

HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415

I'll admit i'm still too pissed at the SOE live "release" information that was foisted on us to have actually followed this game.  But, after seeing that they are using roughly the same layout as original Antonica, i'm wondering if maybe there might be some merit to this game.

Any new info come out thats worth mentioning?

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comments

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    I heard Mickey will be the most powerful wizard in all the land!

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,200

Have you not been keeping up with the community roundtables? One of the most recent features is friends lists! 

They are too busy chasing down trends a year late to make this game anymore (see H1Z1). EQNext will likely be a moba by the time it comes out.

• AlleinAllein Member RarePosts: 2,139

This thread doesn't ooze bitterness at all.

Beyond Landmark coming along fairly well, not much detail about EQN lately. If they don't shed a bit more light on it's development at this years SOE Live, I would be surprised. Until we hear more, I'll be giving H1Z1 a try.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,813
    Originally posted by Utinni

Have you not been keeping up with the community roundtables? One of the most recent features is friends lists! 

They are too busy chasing down trends a year late to make this game anymore (see H1Z1). EQNext will likely be a moba by the time it comes out.

This, and it will be renamed  "Next". 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • strykr619strykr619 Member UncommonPosts: 282
    Originally posted by Hrimnir

I'll admit i'm still too pissed at the SOE live "release" information that was foisted on us to have actually followed this game.  But, after seeing that they are using roughly the same layout as original Antonica, i'm wondering if maybe there might be some merit to this game.

Any new info come out thats worth mentioning?

Why do you care? Or do you need to satisfy your need to trash it?

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Might want to be less hostile in your post if you want an actual game discussion.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.