Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

April 15th Patch ?

SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
Did it fix a lot of the bugs or break more than it fixed? Do you guys think ZOS is actively try to fix the bugs?

Comments

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Interesting op, they are fixing bugs, but breaking stuff, but are not actively fixing bugs. I got an out of memory right there.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    [mod edit]

I'm trying to decide whether to buy, wait, or stay clear. I played beta and was all for it after beta 3 and cooled after beta 4. The lack of any other game to play is is making me itchy.

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    If you genuinely enjoy lore and quests I would say its a no brainier, but you could wait a bit to miss the early bug fix releases - maybe research the lore of the world and find. A good guild etc before delving :)

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D