Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA][Dom]PVx][Stormtalon] Sturmgrenadiers: The Last Guild You Will Ever Join

Comments

• HieuHieu Member Posts: 32
    Deebs on xXxYOLOxXxSWAGxXx696969xXx
  • allikoalliko Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Open Beta! This weekend and next. Tell your friends to give it a go and you know they will be joining you come launch.

Currently Playing: D3-ROS
    Previously played: WoW, Tera, SWTOR, TSW, Rift, Defiance, GW2, Aion, LotRO, Rapplez, RoM, Dofus, LC, Requiem, WoKF, PW, etc
    Waiting on: Wildstar

bump

Almost the 8th, time to patch and get ready for open beta.

Previously played: WoW, Tera, SWTOR, TSW, Rift, Defiance, GW2, Aion, LotRO, Rapplez, RoM, Dofus, LC, Requiem, WoKF, PW, etc

2 hours till everybody and their mother can play...and nothing says Mother's Day weekend like gaming with the one who gave birth to you. So get the whole family set up to try out Wildstar's open beta.

Chua is love, Chua is life!
    The open beta fun continues. It feels like many people didn't really know about Wildstar as I talk to gamers from other games and on steam into trying it out this week. Stealth advertising Carbine...spread the word.

Bump
    Having a blast making my house in beta. Have a tour and let me know what you think. http://www.twitch.tv/amirthra/b/527605200

Happy Mother's Day! Now get in game, mom.

Beta doesn't end at midnight rejoice!

Server Type Selected - PVE Wins!

Name selection tomorrow at 2pm EST!

Server all on fire...1 more hour till back up and hopefully name reservations happen.

Look at the Raid VIdeo. Look at it. We are looking for more lunatics or semi-sane adventures.  We are about learning and experience the raid.  Dying and wiping is natural and will happen, but once completed it is very satisfying. 
    Hope you all got the names you wanted for those of you with pre-orders. Beta continues as does the recruitment.

Bump
    Bump ^__^

bump
    It's Friday. And I already have 11 interviews scheduled for this weekend...holy %#@&;! Well I know I won't ever be alone in Wildstar with recruitment numbers like this coming in. See you on Teamspeak!

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

2 people spamming 5 pages.

not sure if thread necromanty or spam ^^

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

Bump
    Some of the tradeskills are back in game so you can try them out in beta. Recruitment looking good. Excited to have a great team at launch.

It keeps the thread alive so the name gets out there and I check the forums anyway to see if I have any posts to reply too. It also shows as being only two pages of Hieu and I making bumps. I do try to include some sort of information in my posts as relates to the game or to the guild, but some days with a full time job and this portal to recruit for I do slack and just want to type bump.

Hamster ball and you!

Imagine hot-boxing in that thing.