Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for a VERY large guild with VOICE.

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

I'm just about level 12 Daggerfall Night blade, I've been soloing up to this point to get the mechanics down. Now I'm ready to group and be social. Not really to chat but to group.

Now, I'm sure your thinking this guy is not taking this game seriously if his only requirement is a large Guild. Well, let me explain....

- The way I always see it is the larger the better for more of a chance to group with people at my level. I've belong to many small serious guilds, only to find one maybe two players at my level.

- Ventrillo or Team speak is nice because sometimes typing does not get your point across. It's kind of nice to say " hay let me grab a coffee and I'll be there in two minutes ".

So if your guild could use an active member that likes to take charge in getting groups or even duo PVE, let me know. I often don't mind dropping everything to help others on that hard boss :).....I'll have to figure out the group mechanics of this game because I've been soloing to this point.

So Thanks :)