Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQN vs. EQN:L

2»

Comments

• azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402
    Originally posted by Allein

Would be nice if SOE took a bit of time and condensed all the known info into some sort of official FAQ beyond the vague stuff they have on the site, but I'm guessing that is up to fans at this point.

EQNext has an official wiki (Dexella, the EQ community manager edit it). The Game Mechanics page contains all the information we know about the game.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

Still wondering if the poster above was talking about E3 or SOE Live as they are sort of used as the same thing.

the poster ( Dullahan ) was referring to SOE Live

and he is correct that Landmark combat was not mentioned at SOE Live

as I posted before,  L:Combat was first announced via a tweet Sept 2013

https://twitter.com/DaveGeorgeson/status/382508111132508160

• AlleinAllein Member RarePosts: 2,139
    Originally posted by azarhal

Would be nice if SOE took a bit of time and condensed all the known info into some sort of official FAQ beyond the vague stuff they have on the site, but I'm guessing that is up to fans at this point.

EQNext has an official wiki (Dexella, the EQ community manager edit it). The Game Mechanics page contains all the information we know about the game.

While a good source, there is quite a bit missing. Considering the game is so far off, I don't expect much else, but would be nice to have a bit more detail into mechanics that the devs have talked about.