Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: apperance tab

ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
I really would want an appearance tab. And no, the disguise is not enough, I don't want some schmancy rogue complete outfit, I want normal gear, whose appearance I like and some chance to keep the look. Maybe something like the transmutation in GW2, where you can set the look of one gear on a new one or such. ESO gear looks generic enough as it is, and some I know don't care if they run around in rags. But some visual people like me want at least a bit individuality. Keeping the look of some gear would really be a nice thing.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Comments

• DivonaDivona Member UncommonPosts: 189

+1 this. It was planed at the start, but ended up being just a costume slot.

At the moment, the only way to achieve the look is to break down the item, research the stats, learn the style from motif, and craft that piece of armor out.

The system to convert the look of the armor actually in place, as the Imperial Edition people can right click and convert armors to Imperial's style already, so expand this function to another style would be nice.