Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazing game, too bad I can't play....

FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

My partner and I cannot currently play because of this error. Basically our billing info is not being accepted as valid (although it is the same billing info which bought two copies of the game and paid for two 6 month subs so far)

Now we wait 3-5 business days for a response to our ticket. No online chat with a CSR available, no toll free number available.

Great game. Horrible customer service. Even worse account management interface.

There is an option to try and add crysta via PayPal but that is not a guarantee. Im not going to tie up money in something that i shouldnt have to do in the first place. Plus run the risk of having to try and get a refund off that if it doesnt work either.

Apparently this is an issue many other people are having the same errors (401,601,and 406)

So I guess I will try again next week...

Comments

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

I sub up through Steam. Works for me and I avoid using mog station. Try it if you have steam. Might help. BUT, you do have to add 15$ to the steam wallet so when you pay for your sub, you will have 0.01$ left in your steam wallet lol. So I guess you do waste a penny lol.

You can access Steam payment through mog station option. Or I guess you could go to Steam itself.

Weird. Out of all the people that viewed your post, nobody but me offered help.

That's MMORPG.com community for you.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

So I finally got a csr to chat with me. They kept insisting that error 406 meant there was something wrong with my financial institution. I explained that it was the same exact financial institution that allowed me to purchase two copies and 12 total months over two accounts so far but they would not take anything less than it being a problem on my end.

SO while I had them on the line, I used the exact same card to purchase crysta and reactive my subscription. Then I asked well how do you explain what I just did? Of course he didnt know. I told him that I understood that you are just regurgitating information given to you about error codes. But that doesnt mean you just repeatedly dismiss what a customer is saying. Maybe they should look into what people like me are saying perhaps they are having issues that they are not yet aware of.

Poor communication leads to poor customer service.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    Did you contact your financial institution yet? they still could be blocking your card for a specific amount that might be drawing a red flag.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• gandlesgandles Member UncommonPosts: 84
    I was having the same problem, bu the crysta, it will work.

Originally posted by Kyleran
    Did you contact your financial institution yet? they still could be blocking your card for a specific amount that might be drawing a red flag.
    I did. There was never a problem.

USE STEAM TO PAY FOR THE SUB. NO HASSEL OF SE CSM. I HAD THE SAME ERROR THEN I JUST WENT THROUGH STEAM AND NOW EVERYTHING IS A OK.

Originally posted by Allacore69
    USE STEAM TO PAY FOR THE SUB. NO HASSEL OF SE CSM. I HAD THE SAME ERROR THEN I JUST WENT THROUGH STEAM AND NOW EVERYTHING IS A OK.
    Thank you for the advice.
  • RLWDRLWD Member UncommonPosts: 49
    I believe i had a similar issue when i first subscribed months ago paying directly through credit card, i solved it by using their virtual currency to pay(i believe it worked because it has additional payment methods). Hope you are able to solve your issue