Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Stores... am I missing something?

TolmosTolmos Member UncommonPosts: 141

I was using a guild store for the first time last night and noticed... or rather, failed to find, something very important: I couldn't locate a way to search by item name OR sort by item name at all.

IE: if I was looking in the material section for Jute, the only way I found to do it was to go through every page looking for random Jute postings. The only things I could sort by were price and date posted (or maybe date ending... can't remember). Name was not an option, in any case?

Could someone help me figure out what I'm missing here? I can't imagine a reason why such a basic and necessary feature wouldn't exist, so I'm assuming its a PEBKAC issue.

Sooooo... how I do search for specific items in the Materials search? Or at least sort by name. >_>

Comments

• PyatraPyatra Member Posts: 644
    You'll just have to search for mats and then sort alphabetically, that should do it..  They are working on a new layout for the guild store so in the coming weeks expect some changes to the search function.
  • TolmosTolmos Member UncommonPosts: 141
    Originally posted by Pyatra
    You'll just have to search for mats and then sort alphabetically, that should do it..  They are working on a new layout for the guild store so in the coming weeks expect some changes to the search function.

Have you been able to sort by name alphabetically? That was one of the things I was unable to get to do. I wouldn't care at all about the lack of specific item search if I could just get it to do that. >_>