Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4/4 Beta Weekend: UI 2.0 is a go!

SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114

Source

According to Stephen Frost, this upcoming weekend of 4/4 through 4/6 will now include the "big patch" which includes the infamous UI 2.0 (seen here: http://wildstar-online.com/en/news/wildstar_ui_20_preview_less_is_more.php/)   Why?  Frost is quoted in stating "While we were still working hard on polishing many aspects of the game, our team feels that this patch is ready for the players to dig in.    Really looking forward to the feedback we get on the new UI, likes and dislikes.  We value our player's feedback and hope that it really reflects what you've been telling us."

Comments

• AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571

Great news, thx for the info!

Something i would like also to share, after chatting in Wildstar official forums for sometime. Devs indeed are listening!

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

awwwww yisss! new UI baby!!!

Should give modders plenty of time before release to tweak their mods to accommodate it

• DeniZgDeniZg Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Nobody clicked the "Source" link, obviously....
  • AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

Originally posted by DeniZg

Oh son of a april 1st bit.......

• Zap-RoboZap-Robo Member UncommonPosts: 233
    Originally posted by DeniZg

I was happy to give up UI1.0 ;)

--
    Admin @ http://wildstar-central.com/
    ZapRobo (PlanetSide 2) | Zap-Robo (The Secret World)
    @Master Zaprobo (City of Heroes) | Zaphod@Zap-Robo (Star Trek Online)

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    giev betakey!1

• ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301

I did see a DEV post on the official wildstar forums saying they hope next week we will have UI2.0

Here's hoping image

Just my 2 cents...

• AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    UI 2.0 isnt coming on this weekend, but in the next one. This means in 15 days.
  • SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    Originally posted by Aroukos
    UI 2.0 isnt coming on this weekend, but in the next one. This means in 15 days.
    Originally posted by Shaike

I did see a DEV post on the official wildstar forums saying they hope next week we will have UI2.0

Here's hoping image

This thread really shouldn't have bumped.  See the post date of April 1st? And that "source" video?   It was a total April Fools joke that I did catch a few people completely off-guard with.   I already knew that there wouldn't be UI 2.0 this weekend because the devs said "In April, just not the 1st week of April".     Still, good laugh this was :P

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Locking this to prevent further confusion.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.