Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaked Nintendo Revoultion Pic

noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

::::17:: It looks real good. image

Link for confirming its real http://media.cube.ign.com/articles/615/615008/img_2788923.html

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

All least they have the slot drive right, but I don't think it is the real deal. It looks too much like the PSII.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• terstaxterstax Member Posts: 353

They did say it would be about the thickness of three DVD cases. That one is. However, that pic still looks like a prototype pic.

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by terstax
    They did say it would be about the thickness of three DVD cases. That one is. However, that pic still looks like a prototype pic.

I'll bet you that by the end of today it will be confirmed that the is the real pic of the revoultion. The Nintendo press confernce is gunna be on in a couple hours so we'll now then.

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043
    Very nice, sleek design. Looks great!

• ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

Too simplistic, too "square", Ill have to see a bigger image but that just doesnt seem quite right.... should have more curves.

And yes, its the true pic.  Gamespot have it partially posted on theyre homepage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld

• Swafdawg23Swafdawg23 Member Posts: 390
    i think it looks badass...alot better than the ps3 and 360 imo.

gamertag - Swaffle House

• DyrttDyrtt Member Posts: 422

I like it. Very sleek, clean lines. They took a sort of minmalist approach and I apreciate that. It'll look better on my shelf than that silly gamecube at least. Speaking of which; any word on backwards compatibility?

Originally posted by Dyrtt

I like it. Very sleek, clean lines. They took a sort of minmalist approach and I apreciate that. It'll look better on my shelf than that silly gamecube at least. Speaking of which; any word on backwards compatibility?

It will be backwards compatible and it will have gamcube games for online downloading

• DyrttDyrtt Member Posts: 422

Originally posted by Zepee
    Originally posted by Dyrtt
    I like it. Very sleek, clean lines. They took a sort of minmalist approach and I apreciate that. It'll look better on my shelf than that silly gamecube at least. Speaking of which; any word on backwards compatibility?It will be backwards compatible and it will have gamcube games for online downloading

That's great news! Looks like Nintendo is finally getting itself together. Now, if only they can get a successfull online strategy together they may be able to stay in the running.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Xavon

More high res pics + 'Game boy micro'

Thanks for the link, IGN's image suck and I bet they did that becuase of the link on the bottom right of the pic, didn't get a good look at it though.

I don't know if I beleive or not so I'm still waiting till E3

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    Thanks for the link, IGN's image suck and I bet they did that becuase of the link on the bottom right of the pic, didn't get a good look at it though.

Lol the president of nintendo held this console in his hand and said it was the nintendo revoultion at the nintendo press confernce....If your still not gunna belive that , that's it after that....well then you need to pass me whatever the hell your smoking...cause it must be pritty strong.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by nooblet

Lol the president of nintendo held this console in his hand and said it was the nintendo revoultion at the nintendo press confernce....If your still not gunna belive that , that's it after that....well then you need to pass me whatever the hell your smoking...cause it must be pritty strong.

I don't do drugs.

I didn't watch all of that press confrence video. I do beleive it's the real deal, but the looks of it dosen't matter all that much to me.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Originally posted by nooblet Originally posted by Rikimaru_XOriginally posted by Xavon More high res pics + 'Game boy micro'
    Thanks for the link, IGN's image suck and I bet they did that becuase of the link on the bottom right of the pic, didn't get a good look at it though.I don't know if I beleive or not so I'm still waiting till E3Lol the president of nintendo held this console in his hand and said it was the nintendo revoultion at the nintendo press confernce....If your still not gunna belive that , that's it after that....well then you need to pass me whatever the hell your smoking...cause it must be pritty strong.
    I don't do drugs.
    I didn't watch all of that press confrence video. I do beleive it's the real deal, but the looks of it dosen't matter all that much to me.

It was a figure of speech -_- And at A little more than half way through Iwata reveals the revoultion which he was hiding in his jacket! Its so freaking small. Its awesome.

• kel11kel11 Member Posts: 1,089
    nintendo's the shiz.  If you ever played n64 instead of ... pfft ps1 you should like nintendo alittle.  The gamecube flopped.... ps2 did good.  I just wanna so nintendo get back on top. 

Change my mind so much I can't even trust it
    My mind change me so much I can't even trust myself

Originally posted by kel11
    nintendo's the shiz. If you ever played n64 instead of ... pfft ps1 you should like nintendo alittle. The gamecube flopped.... ps2 did good. I just wanna so nintendo get back on top.

With the revoultion you can download everysingle game from the original nintendo all the way up to gamecube games onto it...That is a pritty sweet feature.

Originally posted by nooblet

Originally posted by kel11
    nintendo's the shiz. If you ever played n64 instead of ... pfft ps1 you should like nintendo alittle. The gamecube flopped.... ps2 did good. I just wanna so nintendo get back on top.

With the revoultion you can download everysingle game from the original nintendo all the way up to gamecube games onto it...That is a pritty sweet feature.

I knew that already I only dont know something...   Will you have to pay for the downloads? I think at least the gamecube ones u will, but how about the others?

Originally posted by Zepee
    Originally posted by nooblet Originally posted by kel11nintendo's the shiz. If you ever played n64 instead of ... pfft ps1 you should like nintendo alittle. The gamecube flopped.... ps2 did good. I just wanna so nintendo get back on top. With the revoultion you can download everysingle game from the original nintendo all the way up to gamecube games onto it...That is a pritty sweet feature. I knew that already I only dont know something... Will you have to pay for the downloads? I think at least the gamecube ones u will, but how about the others?

They havent said anything about that but nintendo always has low prices so i would be guessing for the older games maybe 1-3$ each? Or possibly 50cents each and the gamecube games 30% off there regular cost..but who knows it might all be free! that would be so sweet if it was :P

I hope nintendo doesn't base itself on graphics.  Looks like it.  I hope they make it like, different you know?  They always tried to unique especially with the ds.  They said you will be surprised by the revolution and "it sure will be a sexy device."

I hope nintendo doesn't base itself on graphics.  Looks like it.  I hope they make it like, different you know?  They always tried to unique especially with the ds.  They said you will be surprised by the revolution and "it sure will be a sexy device."

• kuruosawakuruosawa Member Posts: 74

im hoping for a more hi-tech lookin exterior.It doesnt bother me too much though coz im rooting more on xbox360. Im expecting some infos about the ongoing e3 convention on what games and consoles that are worth checkin out.