Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWEET 3 Day Head Start is UP EARLY!

WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216

APRIL FOOLS!

Lol sorry I had too : (

Comments

• chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291
    Oh man!!!! I just ordered my standard edition on Bestbuy ( I had a gift card and was the only way) and was basically trying to figure everything out to get started and just want to play and this post GOT ME! ;) BTW, does anyone know about how bestbuy digital DL will work? My payment has been accepted and went through but it still says it's processing and I want to be playing on time, I can't wait. I need my Key is all I need, it should be simple.
  • WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    Originally posted by chakalaka
    Oh man!!!! I just ordered my standard edition on Bestbuy ( I had a gift card and was the only way) and was basically trying to figure everything out to get started and just want to play and this post GOT ME! ;) BTW, does anyone know about how bestbuy digital DL will work? My payment has been accepted and went through but it still says it's processing and I want to be playing on time, I can't wait. I need my Key is all I need, it should be simple.

Humm not sure about Bestbuy but as soon as you get your code you can play first thing this morning, if you don't get your key by then I would call Bestbuy, but I am sure all is fine.

• chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291
    Agreed and thanks for the Laugh OP =) I agree that it should be fine with BestBuy and they do have live support at all times. I'm all updated from my beta client and ready to go!! Good luck and have fun all!
  • BrakhBrakh Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Nice one! :)
  • MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268

Is 3 day headstart up yet? I tried to log in but it just says my username and password is wrong...

AFAIK the game should have been up April 1st, 2 AM?

No one gives a shit about 3 day headstart not working I see :P
  • ThodraThodra Member UncommonPosts: 444
    3-days headstart should start in 2.5 hours

Oh okay, thank you for your answer. I thought it should have been up allmost 12 hours ago :P Those damn different time zone writings!
  • SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720
    Originally posted by Warjin

APRIL FOOLS!

You Bastard!

I just got up and came on here to see if the 3day early access was live early, since they opened the 5 day and beta access early..... totally got me. Git :p

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Originally posted by Warjin

APRIL FOOLS!

Ah! You got me!

• maendrosmaendros Member UncommonPosts: 26
    haha u got me too! But no hard feelings :)
  • ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Gaah! *shakes fist* FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Gotta ask though:

What about names? Since EU is a mass server, can only one be named that name in whole EU?

This discussion has been closed.