Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prime World: Release Date Arrives with New Multi-Language Support

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126

Nival has announced that its MMO, RPG, strategy MOBA, Prime World, has officially hit release around the world. After a long beta, the team implemented many suggestions made by fans and players. With today's release also comes the news that the game now features fully localized versions in German and French.

Over the course of the game’s beta period, Nival has combined all regional community servers into a global server to create a massively improved matchmaking system for fast queues and balanced opponents during battle. Powerful new heroes, skins and talents have been integrated into the game as well. Geolocation-based rankings now allow players to see how much more skilled they are than other nearby players and a robust and detailed tutorial now welcomes new, beginner players to the game. 

Get started on your journey on the Prime World  site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FugglyFuggly Member Posts: 141

Trust me, matchmaking was not improved with the "global" server. Well, if you count being matches with players of equal ratings fixed, then it was fixed, sort of. The only problems are you still wait a very long time to get matched with players your rating. And rating is so glaringly just a number in this game. You will get matched with Russians / Ukranians 97% of the time who do not speak english both on your team and the enemies team. You will be matched with the Russians / Ukranians who seem to have a bone to pick with, for example, Americans. They are either feeding and or leaving on purpose or maybe have absolutely no clue how to play.

By all means, try the game. But listen to my low lv experience, then decide for yourself. I started an account on the opposite faction from what I had been playing. Once I entered my first match with other players, I did so with a toon specifically for mid laning. I had 2 russians go mid with me and absolutely ignore the other lanes while feeding the enemy mid non stop. At first I was angry after attempts to tell them verbally and with pings to go to the other lanes, I could handle mid. After 9 games of this same thing happening, I gave up and just came to expect this to happen, and it did and does, every match. But what I came to discover is the enemy is equally as non skilled? Maybe they have no clue how to play? Maybe they dont care? I dont know why, but anywho, all you have to do is push one lane non stop. I do this and win every single time, the enemy tries to stop me but apparently has no idea when to back off or when to stop fighting me at my own tower. Push one lane non stop, rinse and repeat, evry single match, over and over again. You tell me if not having a skilled opponent that challenges you is any fun or if having team mates you cannot communicate with is fun or if having team mates that do not play together, just stick to their own lanes is fun........I could go on and on and on and on, but hey, go try this game for yourself.