Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We need a P2P Atlantica MMO.

LeGrosGamerLeGrosGamer Member UncommonPosts: 223

If indie Devs are even visiting this site to take notes, then read this carefully. 

We need a MMO such as Atlantica Online but with a P2P model, the amount of potential being ruined by the P2W model of Atlantica Online is really killing the game little by little. I've decided to head back to Atlantica Online 2 weeks ago with 4 of my friends and we really enjoyed our experience (again). Up until we got to level 80 where all your licenses expire and you need to buy new ones off the cash shop.  Teleport license, Auto Search bot license, Patrol licenses (where you can view enemy formations).  Also let's not forget the Blessing Scrolls that increases the game's playability dramatically, but at 15$ a month for a scroll, why bother when you can play some pretty nice P2P titles for less?  The atlas ores that can enhance your equipment but at 10$ for 100 ores, the enhances can fail even at equipment 0, and the equipments can go up to +10!   Just to say that the game is heavily P2W and if Nexon were at all smart, they'd redo the whole game and make it P2P and watch WoW burn to the ground.  

Atlantica Online is the type of MMO with turned based combat people crave for these days but because of the P2W mechanics, they are losing a lot of players. To say people have put over a 1000$ on the cash shop to get that special released mount and never received one is pretty aggravating. It is so bad, that I've conducted a survey, and by a staggering amount, mostly everyone on AO are buying gold off gold sellers to buy those special mounts.  And their logic is pretty simple, why waste 200$ on a cash shop for a chance to get a mount when you can buy 20$ worth of gold off a RMT and buy the mount directly off the market?   In the end, Nexon are losing with their P2W approach and the RMT's are racking up the profits.  Most of the player base in AO are putting 1000$ a year, yet those same people refuse to play a P2P? With a 1000$ on a P2P you're good for 8 years.  Anyway ... 

We need a nice Dev team to work on a game like Atlantica Online but without the cash shop. I want more turned based battles!! :D