Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is a good spec for sorcerer/Bow

SotoSoto Member UncommonPosts: 177
Been doing some reading about Sorcerer/Bow combination and seems like a powerful one! For those that tried it what are your opinions on that set-up? What Sorcerer line would be best with Bow?

the sword of no sword...

Comments

• CouganCougan Member UncommonPosts: 422

I would have the Clannfear from daedric summoning on your bow bar so you can keep a pet out to keep enemies at range and tank and maybe Bound Armaments from that line to power up heavy attacks from the bow.

Other than that Snipe, Scatter Shot and Poison Arrow seem like solid bow skills. You could probably do a scatter shot to disorient the enemy then a heavy attack to knock them down

• MeridiasBeaconMeridiasBeacon Member Posts: 86
    they are fun, I tried something similar in beta; had the scamp as pet and morphed so it explodes when killed, then got some abilities from the dark magic skill line. I liked the daedric mines and the curse that will explode after a couple of seconds then with some bow abilities I pretty much felt like a WoW hunter but with a twist!