Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Access code not working.....

SotoSoto Member UncommonPosts: 177
Well, finally the download is completed now I need to just wait till this coming Tuesday to join the early access of ESO. One question: When I go and place in my access code it get denied or simply does not work. Is it because of the servers/game is off line now?

the sword of no sword...

Comments

• SilacoidSilacoid Member UncommonPosts: 237

When you apply your code to your account on the website, it should display early access.  On the account page, it should be listed on the right side of the page right above the download links saying: 

Account Status

Early Access

• Yoda_CloneYoda_Clone Member Posts: 219

(1) I'm pretty sure your access code is entered (or may be entered) at the ESO web site, not through the game interface.

(2) For digital downloads, the statement on the web site is that their "system" is smart enough to know that you have purchased the game and no additional access code is required (although that may be only for Beta testers who upgraded; I'm not sure).  That is, when you log into the game with your account name and password, they already know that you have access (or not).

(3) For digital downloads, you get an email with a purchase confirmation number.  That number in your email is NOT an access code, so it will not work.

• SotoSoto Member UncommonPosts: 177
    I got it to work. Just had to go back into account and apply code. I hope this is a one shot thing....

the sword of no sword...