Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

isnt this a movie?

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
isnt this a movie of some kind?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by MMOExposed

I do enjoy to sit back with some popcorn and watch the show unfold with this "project". 

I love popcorn, but doesn't it get stale waiting so long for this guy to at least put up some stuff we want to see? I really want him to have success, I just dont see it coming true.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
    Originally posted by strawhat0981

I do enjoy to sit back with some popcorn and watch the show unfold with this "project". 

I love popcorn, but doesn't it get stale waiting so long for this guy to at least put up some stuff we want to see? I really want him to have success, I just dont see it coming true.

Luckily there are many other projects I can use my popcorn on while waiting for the story to unfold for this one. ;)

If I had to guess I would say that popcorn is ready for AA or the repop! What are you waiting for bro?

"if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

Luckily there are many other projects I can use my popcorn on while waiting for the story to unfold for this one. ;)

If I had to guess I would say that popcorn is ready for AA or the repop! What are you waiting for bro?

I have about 8-10 games on my radar Black Gold

Just so you know I was in the black gold beta....it is pretty bad.

• JemAs666JemAs666 Member UncommonPosts: 252
    The movie is called Divergent based on the books by Veronica Roth.  I am pretty sure this game has nothing to do with the books.

Originally posted by JemAs666
    The movie is called Divergent based on the books by Veronica Roth.  I am pretty sure this game has nothing to do with the books.

Knowing Ethan's shady history...

Yea it is hard to trust this person.

• polySurfacepolySurface Member UncommonPosts: 79

But there's tattoos. Who needs combat you poor babies!

Feydikan sums up Divergence Online development.
    "OMG working so hard..pant pant... need sleep... pant pant.... and money... pant pant....keep faith"