Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Farewell To TESO

1101112131416»

Comments

• MeridiasBeaconMeridiasBeacon Member Posts: 86

Well, 9 months is a lot of time. He may be back in about 6 months when the game has been patched and those pesky bugs are gone for good. I did that with AoC.

• funconfuncon Member UncommonPosts: 279
    The players to this game are gonna get bored so fast. Only 5 abilities to play with. Most of us MMO players are used to using 30+ abilities.
  • KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103
    Originally posted by funcon
    The players to this game are gonna get bored so fast. Only 5 abilities to play with. Most of us MMO players are used to using 30+ abilities.

That must be EQ 2 player there,

EQOA was 5 + 5 bar

Lotro  was around 5

WoW had about 8

Age of Conan, 3 with up down left right combos

FFXIV about 4-5

FFXI about 10

• AratakiArataki Member UncommonPosts: 239

I'm an MMO player, and fortunately don't have your predicted form of attention deficient disorder where I need to be constantly pressing 'new' and 'shiny' buttons that make different lights splash on my screen. 5 or 30, doesn't matter to me.

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

you mean 10? and i only had 8 in classic EQ, my favorite mmo of all time.

it would only bore me if those 10 abilities were the only 10 i had to choose from.