Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

shroud forum game giveaway

so one my rivals over on the shroud of the avatar forums is running a game giveaway to attract more backers.
https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/steam-key-pledge-drive-giveaway-pledge-more-and-win-games.8459/ her flagrant sucking up to the developers aside it might be a good deal if you are one of the people who happens to win a game.

Comments

• AstrobiaAstrobia Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by MasterSpecter so one my rivals over on the shroud of the avatar forums is running a game giveaway to attract more backers. https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/steam-key-pledge-drive-giveaway-pledge-more-and-win-games.8459/ her flagrant sucking up to the developers aside it might be a good deal if you are one of the people who happens to win a game.

Lol. I'm not sucking up to the devs. As far as I know Dallas Snell is the only dev who knows about it so far and that's because I had to run the legalities of it by him first.

I don't recognise your alt... Is that you Rune?

Thanks for following me over here and spreading the word anyway. You beat me to it. That's why I love you. ;-)

• MasterSpecterMasterSpecter Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Astrobia

I don't recognise your alt...

and you never will.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Having more than one active account on this website is cause to have both of them banned.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • MasterSpecterMasterSpecter Member Posts: 4
    shes asking what my shroud of the avatar username is and its none of her business.
  • Acrylic_300Acrylic_300 Member Posts: 41
    What are the odds of joining the day before the OP? How bizarre!

I know it has nothing to do with the original post....just saying.
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

This is legit.

I just won Legends of Aethereus.

Essential I bought an Adveturer pack, got upgraded to a Royal Artisan with the addition of the alienware code and got a great Steam game to boot, just do the math, not gonna hear me complain lol, thanks alot Astrobia, nice deal for sure!