Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Streaming ArcheAge(Russian with English patch)

TalruneTalrune Member Posts: 339

Just thought I let folks that are interested know I am streaming on and off the ArcheAge version of Russian  I have the English patch to help out you see what things do as I am streaming.

I do not have a set schedule but it will be everyday a few times until US beta starts.  If you need help on creating an account and playing let me know but if you wish to just watch or ask question or ask me to show ya something that I am able to via the stream hop in my twitch channel and let me know.

Twitch Channel

Comments

• DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126
    I was under the impression IP's had been blocked or something. I'm not very knowledgeable about internet stuff and bypassing that sort of thing.
  • rondericronderic Member Posts: 56
    Originally posted by Deadlobster
    I was under the impression IP's had been blocked or something. I'm not very knowledgeable about internet stuff and bypassing that sort of thing.

The blocks were removed just a few hours after they had been placed. A few days later mail.ru blocked account creation from foreign (non-russian) IP's, but those who already had accounts (several thousand - conservative estimate) could logon and play as before.

You can please some MMO-players all of the time and you can please all MMO-players some of the time but you can't please all MMO-players all of the time.

• DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126
    I tried using hola/vpn gate to create an account which seemed to work and all but can't get inot the game. Error reading keeps coming up.