Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars is better then WOW

gunnerajgunneraj Member Posts: 46
I LOVE GUILD WARS. I dont have the game yet but wut i've seen in trailers, screenshots, and comments it sound Ultimate. I'm soon gunna get the game and I"M SO EXCITED. Well. I'm jsut telling you how i feel about guild wars cuz Its better Tehn WOW where you have to pay monthly!

If you got lemons... Eat them, or squirt them in your eyes.

Comments

• nkzznkzz Member Posts: 70

First of, why do people keep making topic's about this? There are like thousands of em now. Well that's up to you. Anyway how can you judge a game and say it's soooo great and better than wow when you haven't even played it yet lol? Sure you can give you'r opinion out from screen's movies etc like you say, but that simply aint enough to tell us that it's just better than wow. I dont personally think you can make a judgement like this out from that but that's just my opinion. I play GW myself and yes it is a great game indeed. But do keep in mind if you ask me you can't even compare it to wow since it's not massive all the time, basicly only in the town's ! Again, My opinion.

Games Played » AO | EvE | RyL | EQ | SwG | WoW | MxO | CoH | GW

• gunnerajgunneraj Member Posts: 46
    I;ve played wow. I dont like it mostly cuz you have to pay and everyone looks the same.EVERYONE!

If you got lemons... Eat them, or squirt them in your eyes.

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

A suggestion for later on if another thread like this is made, call the thread this

"Based on my knowledge and or experience I prefer to play Guild Wars over that of World of Warcraft, and I will explain my opinion using well thought out explanations supported by examples, and we can have a polite and tactful discussion about the topic previously stated"

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• RealmreaverRealmreaver Member Posts: 380

I am on the verge of hating both WoW and Guild Wars due to them attaracting the biggest asshats of the internet.

Realmreaver formally of EQ, SWG, FFXI and WoW.

Malis/Pirotess of PSO.

Some named of Diablo 1 and 2 =)

Grendel Kinguard of GW.

• CecialCecial Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by CactusmanX

A suggestion for later on if another thread like this is made, call the thread this
    "Based on my knowledge and or experience I prefer to play Guild Wars over that of World of Warcraft, and I will explain my opinion using well thought out explanations supported by examples, and we can have a polite and tactful discussion about the topic previously stated"

image Thats funny right there i dont care who you are.
  • HarasharHarashar Member Posts: 68

I dont understand people who make these kind of threads, so what if they enjoy the game, why make a thread titled as it is knowing to well it's just going to end up a flame war between both fans of the game.  Hell i like Tuna in a tin you dont see me making threads stating so.

TBH i'm suprised the admins dont start just deleting or locking these threads and issuing warning, may help bring the level of maturity on these boards up a bit.

• JazcatJazcat Member Posts: 15
    gunneraj, I love you
  • gapmaster28gapmaster28 Member Posts: 1
    Its Fricken Amazing for the first week but once you hit 20 its just kinda Lame! The Only Thing to do once your 20 is, guild battles! WoW had much more playability im my Op.
  • chriselchrisel Member UncommonPosts: 990

Originally posted by gunneraj
    I LOVE GUILD WARS. I dont have the game yet but wut i've seen in trailers, screenshots, and comments it sound Ultimate. I'm soon gunna get the game and I"M SO EXCITED. Well. I'm jsut telling you how i feel about guild wars cuz Its better Tehn WOW where you have to pay monthly!

Hey little girl; How about playing the games before you post lame comments like that...?

Make us care MORE about our faction & world pvp!

• gsonoxgsonox Member Posts: 121

Originally posted by Realmreaver
    I am on the verge of hating both WoW and Guild Wars due to them attaracting the biggest asshats of the internet.

Same here.

• the_travelerthe_traveler Member Posts: 76

Originally posted by Realmreaver

Come now, that might be a bit of a stretch.  I have heard some wonderful asshat tales of characters in L2. :) 
  • battleaxe22battleaxe22 Member UncommonPosts: 303
    Nice Thread .....   WOW SUXXOR ><Guild wars pwz0r .......well i play both ....and ...i enjoy them......can u imagine that  ???  buZZ!  FAboyz alert    imageimageimageimage
  • PizzaFarnoPizzaFarno Member Posts: 179

I agree::::28::::::28::::::28::::::28::::::28::::::28::::::28::

• nbk247nbk247 Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by gapmaster28
    Its Fricken Amazing for the first week but once you hit 20 its just kinda Lame! The Only Thing to do once your 20 is, guild battles! WoW had much more playability im my Op.

Being there is no monthly fee, i'm expecting them to come out with expansion packs alot faster than these Pay to Play games. So it's alittle early to say this game is going to be a waste once you hit lvl 20. Thats another reason why I enjoy GW more than SWG, WOW, & EQ2.

They just might be revolutionizing the online MMORPG.....as long as they continue to make money. Personally i'm more willing to buy expansion packs for a game I don't already pay a monthly fee to play than for one I do.

• yenyponyenypon Member Posts: 31

Guild Wars and WoW are both great, though Guild Wars is this site's top ranking game, everything here is just opinion based. For me, both of them are equally great and I think it depends on the gamer..image

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

• SystranSystran Member Posts: 105

this little paragraph's getting funnier everytime i read it. i think the key points that stand out are as follows:

I love guild wars -- I don't have the game yet

I'm soon gonna get the game -- just telling you how I feel

Guild Wars is better than Wow where you have to pay monthly.

So now we can take the time to break down these previous statements into some clearer points....
    1) you're retarded
    2) you're lonely
    3) you don't have a job and/or you're just a very cheap person

that's my 2 cents for this topic, just Letting you ALL know how I Feel...

• DuckyDucky Member Posts: 413

Ehmm, reviews by people who haven't played EITHER of the games they are reviewing..

Guildwars is fun, but its nothing to write home about, i find myself playing Cyberstorms 2 over Guild wars, and i only play it when someone actully asks me too, it gets old.. FAST

WoW has some "steady" fun that will last a month, so it has a lil more playability

Guildwars gets a 6

WoW gets a 7

And i thought people had to be 13 to post here.