Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFXIV : 3.0 Is On The Making

lunatiquezlunatiquez Member UncommonPosts: 381

The future of FFXIV : A Realm Reborn

• News about Phantasia potions during the PLL the 21st
  • More retainers via micro transactions

Mirage Prism

• Even blue items like Allagan gear can be changed.

Zodiak weapons

• Simply put, it's relic weapons being reforged. We expect the quest to take some time to complete.
  • Incremental improvements in 2.25, 2.3, etc.
  • Most people probably won't have even completed the quest by the time 2.25 rolls arund
  • Eventually, it will have customisable stats
  • Unlike the current system where you get ultimate weapons from tokens or drops, we plan for this to be a 3rd route where you can nurture/cultivate it to your preference

Tomes

• No more Philosophy after 2.2
  • Myth will take Philosophy's placeThere will be an NPC around to trade Phil for Myth.

Gear

• DL will become dungeon drops
  • il70 from high level dungeons
  • il80 from CT
  • il90 from Bahamut
  • other stuff exchanged via new Tomes

Content

• roadmap for the next 2 years has been planned
  • most pre-production and concept work for 3.0 is complete and they're moving into production now

Comments

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    As long as they have actual player housing arriving sometime this year, I'm happy. I've still only begun to tear into the game's current endgame content, so stuff to do in regards to that piece of endgame isn't a concern for me, though I'm sure people further along than I will definitely appreciate it.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic