Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvE server !

SinellaSinella Member UncommonPosts: 343

Xsyon opened a new PvE server yesterday ! I've been waiting for this for 3 years, finally a real building-surviving sandbox game without forced PvP. They duplicated the old server, so the already built structures and accounts are not lost, but on the new server players can't attack each other.

If you ever considered to try this game out only the FFA PvP kept you back, this is the very best time to try it. It's free to play with restrictions, I would call it a free to try game, if you want to level up your skills over 30 then you need to buy membership. But it's a great opportunity to try out for free  if the game is for you.

Comments

• makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    Originally posted by Sinella

Xsyon opened a new PvE server yesterday ! I've been waiting for this for 3 years, finally a real building-surviving sandbox game without forced PvP. They duplicated the old server, so the already built structures and accounts are not lost, but on the new server players can't attack each other.

If you ever considered to try this game out only the FFA PvP kept you back, this is the very best time to try it. It's free to play with restrictions, I would call it a free to try game, if you want to level up your skills over 30 then you need to buy membership. But it's a great opportunity to try out for free  if the game is for you.

Well i bought this when it first came out, and they lied about everything. Its been 3 years or more and they still havent made this game anything but garbage. They would be better off releasing the code, so some one can fix it with, and let people host their own servers.