It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Delicious email received thid morning about Perpetuum, so remembered that at launch, it was extremely similar to Eve.
Now, the years have passed, and would like to know some things:
1. Combat: Up to T2 frigates, Eve combat is: Lock, orbit, shoot everything. How is Perpetuum any different?
2. Skills: Both had levelling by time, so no real active learning, just grinding for cash until you hear that "planned days ago" ding. Differences?
3. Graphics: Eve is constantly being updated graphically, and it's effing beautiful. How is Perpetuum keeping up?
4. Population: Eve has a constant 10k+ playerbase, mostly hardcore fans. How's the other one?
5. Industry system in Eve is amazingly complex, that's why it's THE spreadsheet game. Perp any good in this regard?
6. Anything else you want to post out