Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Clarify: Incredible game so far

ArchaegeoArchaegeo Member UncommonPosts: 233

Others read my post about the Realm mechanic in the game and have taken that to mean I hate the game, far from it.

What the development team have accomplished over at LiF is incredible so far (I am in alpha playing it).

3D fully terraformable world, lots of reasons to pvp and lots of systems to discourage ganking, beautiful Torque 3D world.

Definitely worth it if full pvp games are your bread and butter, and even if you just like playing minecraft as the world is so huge you can probably find an out of the way place to build your own home.

Worth playing, yep.  I have a concern with one game mechanic, doesn't mean I hate the game.

Explorer 73% Achiever 53% Socializer 53% Killer 20%

Comments

• SiegbertSiegbert Member UncommonPosts: 13

Gotta agree. It's pretty amazing even in this early state.

When everything is in place I can see huge, meaningful pvp conflicts coming around.

• aheeiaaheeia Member Posts: 6

very excited for Lif to come. the  features so fare are what i've been looking for in a mmorpg and its only alpha starting soon.

PvP and large PvP backed with crafting, hunting and my favorite a complex food hunger system