Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I like this. Do you?

The Cartel market.

I know many players hate it but I like it. If you got money to spend then why not spend it on a game that you play? It's like in real life. The guy who got the money will buy a nice car. He's worked hard to earn that money and he deserves a nice car. I would walk up to him and say: " Hey man, that's a really nice car that you've got. I like it! "

Same thing goes for Cartel market. My advice to you is to say to your fellow gamers: " Hey man, I like your speeder. It's really nice! "

Comments

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

Not eye

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

I'm not a fan of re montization. However, I've softened my stance on Item Shops in MMOs recently. I do not like them, I have yet to play a game where my experience hasn't been diminished as a result, However, they are here to stay.

I recently played FF14 and thought for sure, I'd found my new home. And on the plus side, No Cash Shop! I really wanted that game to succeed (for me personally) in order to support a Box/Sub model game. I wanted the genre to have an example to support a return to that model. And while I am thrilled that FF14 continues to be a success in subscriptions, It was not the game for me after all.

I do not like the Shop, and I'm still convinced, at some point, I'll run into the snags it creates in the game, but I won't let it ruin my experience if the game is otherwise enjoyable to me. I have also realized, that I cannot beat this, so I've decided to join it. So yeah, if there is something I want and it will enhance my experience and if it costs another ten or twenty, Sure, I'll spend it.

• LoverNoFighterLoverNoFighter Member Posts: 294
    I like the items in Cartel market.
  • Not_Too_BrightNot_Too_Bright Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by LoverNoFighter
    I like the items in Cartel market.

I use my monthly allotment of coins, due to subbing, to pick up various things. Nothing comparable to the ingame items I have gotten due to lacking mods, but some unique looking stuff.

I think the best thing about the market is that it has helped to turn the games fortunes around. TOR is going to be around a long time. Just like the OP(going by how many threads he created recently), and those of us playing, wants it to be.