Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars Profession

Hey guys. i was wondering wut would you shoose for a secondery profession with a Elementelist.

If you got lemons... Eat them, or squirt them in your eyes.

Comments

• _myko_myko Member Posts: 333

firstly, there is a guild wars section for a reason ;) putting in the pub isn't the best idea with so many GW haters around...

in answer to your question, a monk secondary is very good for PvE, Mesmer is good, Necromancer is good. The bonus the elementalist gets is more energy than anyone else, so heavy energy using professions would be the best bet.

e/mo - has better tanking, can act as a full healer with a large energy supply - but no divine favour a mo/e would get.

e/ne - draining spells, poison spells, minions.

e/me - the w/mo's nightmare (as much as any other mesmer combos), earth, air spells nullify warriors attacks, mesmer spells prevent healing.

Thats an answer in brief, check out the GW forums here and fansites for more build information.

---sig---

PvE in general is pretty lame, if you think long and hard about it. You are spending your time beating a severely gimped AI that would lose to a well trained monkey. Best not to think too long and hard why you are wasting time playing games in general actually...

• gunnerajgunneraj Member Posts: 46
    THanks./ But i was wondering if it would be good witha  warrioir

If you got lemons... Eat them, or squirt them in your eyes.

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

Originally posted by gunneraj
    THanks./ But i was wondering if it would be good witha  warrioir

Always, and the same goes for all the other classes in Guildwars.
  • _myko_myko Member Posts: 333

an E/W? Biggest problem with that is that all (or at least most of) the warrior skills are melee, somewhere the elementalist doesn't really want to be. It's best to think about the role you want to play, and tailor the build to that. A W/Mo with smiting spells is a more effective 'warrior mage', or a W/E is a better tank.

---sig---

PvE in general is pretty lame, if you think long and hard about it. You are spending your time beating a severely gimped AI that would lose to a well trained monkey. Best not to think too long and hard why you are wasting time playing games in general actually...