Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thoughts on digital deluxe?

KwanseiKwansei Member UncommonPosts: 334

So for those of you who are pre-ordering, what are your thoughts on the digital deluxe?

Is it just me or does it seem a bit underwhelming. The few folks in beta with me I have talked to arent too excited about the aesthetics of the bonus hoverboard or armor (granted this highly subjective personal taste).  Also the costume (from what I can see of it) doesn't look that exciting.  It seems a bit underwhelming compared to other deluxe editions I have seen in other games and I am wondering what they can do to give it that extra umph.  As it is, I am  going to do the pre-order buy dont plan on getting the DD edition.

Thoughts?

Comments

• PsycheiPsychei Member Posts: 148

I am all over the deluxe. Two words: Rocket House! A rocket house man, I mean we get to live in a F'ing rocket! 

I am totally not that thrilled for the rocket house. However, I will really be buying the deluxe because hey it's only 15 bucks more for a couple cool things; and 15 dollars is nothing. Oh and rocket house...

• BloodDualityBloodDuality Member UncommonPosts: 404
    Rocket house is for preordering. Not the digital deluxe. I am on the fence right now. I will probably get it just so I fell like I am not missing anything. Not the best reason I know. 
  • PsycheiPsychei Member Posts: 148
    Originally posted by BloodDuality
    Rocket house is for preordering. Not the digital deluxe. I am on the fence right now. I will probably get it just so I fell like I am not missing anything. Not the best reason I know. 

Oh, well sir, thank you for correcting me. Eff the rocket house! Let's see what we have here, oh a costume, a title, and some dye. Alright I am taking back my vote. Screw the deluxe edition, it maybe only 15 buck, titles change daily with me, costumes are lame (unless they are wolverine or punisher ones), and dye. Really DYE, you find dye in game without spending 15 bucks.

Then there's the hoverboard, don't we already get the pink one for being in beta? Who needs another board?

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by Youcent
    my neighbor's sister makes $76 every hour on the internet . She has been without work for six months but last month her payment was $20005 just working on the internet for a few hours. why not check here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, www.Bay95.com

this aint asia, we dont consider a few hours to be 263 HRs a month.  You guys seriously need to change your add

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

Yeah I dont think the digital deluxe version is worth it. It doesnt offer anything thats meaningful.

• KwanseiKwansei Member UncommonPosts: 334
    A bright-pink Back to the Future inspired hoverboard from the beta, which still (IMHO) looks better than the deluxe version board sadly.They need something extra, like maybe fluffy chua slippers?