Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hope someone can help im desperate

GODGANONDORFGODGANONDORF Member Posts: 59

Ok i begin saying i post herebecause i tried many other forums and browse internet and had no luck:

I have a high end pc im not pro at specs but i got i made it that way in hopes i dont suffer this troubles anyway:

EVGA GTX 680 SC 2GB

i5 3570k 3.4 ghz

Full HD screen

SATA 1 TERA HDD

16 ram Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit

Maybe is not the most powerful pc but i think is more than enough for this game now my problem, i can play planetside 2 on max setttings without lag or low fps, same games like TERA,RIFT,GW2,BF3,Diablo 3 well you got the idea

Now the deal is in this game i cannot play for more than 30 mins without it crashing and not responding,sound keeps playing tho, sometimes even freeze my pc needing hard restart, i have tried low settings and same happens but after 1 hour or so.

--I have updated nvidia drivers (clean updated)

--The temp of my nvidia never passes 68-70 temp i think is the temp spected in max settings demanding games, sometimes if house colder its lower

--Ive cheked and the last try i had no back processes i can notice off (no browser,no downloads,no streamings)

--I have tried play in windowed mode crashes goes more often with the kernel "stop responding and recovered" mesage, and in full screen goes no message but crashes too

--Ive contacted the support service and they linked me to all the forums ive cheked, nvidia kernel ones,chek up ones, even one about deactivating the sounds systems only leaving realteck on

Anyone have an idea to clarify this? Is because si beta game so i cant play it so i should wait till release? , could be nvidia no ram space? (all other demanding games have no trouble i must say)

ANYONE had this trouble and fixed it? or have idea how?

TYVM on behalf hope i can play this game again

DARK AND LIGHT I GOVERN BOTH

Comments

• EtheomEtheom Member UncommonPosts: 64

First and foremost, please contact me on the official forums to reach me: CLICK HERE

Most likely you're experiencing an issue with Windows 8.1 compatibility,

1. CLICK HERE

2. CLICK HERE

After completing both of these tweaks, contact me on the official forums and let me know if there's any improvement.

IGN: Teleste

• GODGANONDORFGODGANONDORF Member Posts: 59
    omg tyvm ill try ala that th erpoblem i have reduced it much more backgoing to nvidia driver older one but stilll have crash of the game sometimes hope this new stuff u showed me helps to stop it completily

DARK AND LIGHT I GOVERN BOTH