Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoblinStore opened for those who missed the kickstarter.

ozmonoozmono Member UncommonPosts: 1,211
I was looking around and it seems they have opened up the goblinstore as they said they would. If you missed the kickstarter and want to pledge or want to bump up your pledge, now you can.

Comments

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081

https://goblinworks.com/shop/

The new, actual shop.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,010

huh ...

Well, some people freaked over Archeage's $150 alpha. I wonder what the will think about the $1,000 alpha.

Or the $5,000 tavern owner. image

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219

Yes, that is way more than 99/100 people should be interested in. Wish I could get that Monster Cast, but not for that amount. No chance.

I would not be interested in alpha anyway: It will be very very basic. The Early Enrollment is $100. This combines a bunch of stuff you get along with 3 (+1) month of gametime xp training so it's actually on balance a good deal - IF - IF - how you gauge how much you think you'll enjoy from the game actually materializes. The real-time skill-training plus early community imo I think that will be a good deal. Again if not, later on with more features will improve the returns on cash... so it's not a bad deal either way... if you really think the gameplay will deliver.

/2 cents on this one. For most people wait and see would work best.

Originally posted by coretex666
    Is there any estimated release date for this game? Would really like to try it.

Yes: Alpha in a few weeks. Q3-2014 ($100 for about 3 months of game time plus some other Pathfinder stuff (I can't remember but working out the monetary value it was very good at that time IF... the actual gameplay deliver).

the intake is limited per month during this phase as they add more features. Open Enrollment is about eta 18 months hence from EE start date and that drops down to 35$.

The last vid shown was still very basic, so we may see the first alpha vid soonish. Then after alpha it will again be more clear how far the quality is or needs to be to fork out cash. That said the design is very good basis, so the above is the implementation and how well that serves it...

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407

Gah I hate their website it really needs reworking or something the whiteness makes me think of this song every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkae0-TgrRU

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968

I really want to support em but they are really making it hard.  I support all their ideals and concepts but they are asking too much monetary for just stuff that's ideals atm.  You have to spend $100 for an essential Beta access and that is very early beta and the next tier down of $35 you won't get to play until 2016.  Which during the essential Betas you're paying for access.  They really need to rework their options.  $50 I am willing to throw in my support but $100?  I might be persuaded if I can see more of a polished product and not this early alpha garbage.  They are asking for you to pay what a high priced MMO requires and only get a fraction of a normal product... at least starting off.  I'm betting many will be deterred by this and hurt them in the end.  I understand starting small but that doesn't mean you should overprice your product.

I hope that with EE they don't have an NDA in place but find that doubtful.  Game will still be on my radar of wait n see.

Originally posted by furbans

I really want to support em but they are really making it hard.  I support all their ideals and concepts but they are asking too much monetary for just stuff that's ideals atm.  You have to spend $100 for an essential Beta access and that is very early beta and the next tier down of $35 you won't get to play until 2016.  Which during the essential Betas you're paying for access.  They really need to rework their options.  $50 I am willing to throw in my support but $100?  I might be persuaded if I can see more of a polished product and not this early alpha garbage.  They are asking for you to pay what a high priced MMO requires and only get a fraction of a normal product... at least starting off.  I'm betting many will be deterred by this and hurt them in the end.  I understand starting small but that doesn't mean you should overprice your product.

I hope that with EE they don't have an NDA in place but find that doubtful.  Game will still be on my radar of wait n see.

Atm, I'd be inclined to wait and see how players report the first month of EE.

Personally did back already - and got some really good deals out of it eg extra month of game time etc. The 100$ is deliberately high as they numbers for month 1 are already full and I think at the above the next month + will still fill out, assuming it's relatively decent gameplay. 

I've rationalized this gamble having saved from not playing mmorpgs for a while in addition to thinking the design is better than anything I've seen for ages too. So still a gamble, but given the game is already mobilizing guilds via the land rush, I think early enrollment will be relatively fun seeing a lot of familiar names from the pfo forums acquiring their settlement hexes and who's neighbours with who etc!! *Interesting times*