Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will Eso keep up to the legend

gonewildgonewild Member UncommonPosts: 136

Every eso game or at least the last 3 won game of the year awards.

Will eso be able to continue the legend or is it going to loose the title.

Comments

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    Hell no, the press hates ESO because it's not Skyrim version 2.0.  They don't even know how to properly review an MMO.
  • CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198

Has any MMO ever won game of the year, somewhere other than a website and/or publication dedicated to MMOs?  That said, speaking strictly in terms of MMORPGs in 2014, it seems like the only product well rounded enough and polished enough to even be a competitor for best of the year.

How well it can compete against single player games in 2014 will depend on which ones actually come out.  I can't think of a single one that has come out yet this year that would be worth getting excited over.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• ProblemProblem Member UncommonPosts: 77
     God damn it with these dumb questions. You people have nothing better to do while you sit on your computer?

Citizen: Preach your filth elsewhere!

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    The only MMO that could possibly take the title away from ESO would be the final release version of EQN:Landmark (the "full" version, with combat, NPC's and other features).
  • HaralinHaralin Member UncommonPosts: 148

did any MMORPG  get a game of the year ?

• JHenryJHenry Member Posts: 188
    Originally posted by Haralin

did any MMORPG  get a game of the year ?

Path of exile. Game spot. MMOARPG though. I quit that game due to desyncs and the community ESO will bring.

SOLA - www.solaguild.com
    (christian guild. Being christian is not required for membership though)

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643
    Anyone else notice these loaded threads popping up lately?  Gotta build up they hype to tear it back down I guess.
  • junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

No.  I didn't get that same thrill while playing Skyrim.  It's a  lack-luster skyrim with multi-player thrown in.