Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls- Beta Key complaint..sort of...

I have just received the invitation for an Elder Scrolls beta key...but unfortunately, I have yet to receive from them the account activation. If I do not receive the account activation email from them, I will not be able to play the beta test this coming weekend. I guess this is more of a complaint really but I was really looking forward to playing it as I have played many mmos with my husband in the past...some I still play to this day. World of Warcraft (several level 90 toons)....Rift, Tera Online, Aion and EVE Online. I have heard many good things about Elder Scrolls and have seen the reviews...but without a beta account activation email...I guess I will not be able to.

Comments

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640

If it says Beta then you are all set.

They are sending out so many emails that there are issues. my wife got her email 3 days ago, whereas I have been in beta since the start and only got mine 20 minutes ago.

• KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829
    mine was in my spam folder for some reason, if you still do not get it then snag a key from the target pre order for $1 or just get one from the mmorpg givaway
  • RaikeetaRaikeeta Member Posts: 2
    ah I didn't think about the spam folder...I will check that thank you!
  • BuSabBuSab Member Posts: 1
    Got 2 different codes an neither worked.  Both were invalid.