Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else having download problems?

redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Hi, I got the invite yesterday and setup straight a way for downloading, had my pc going all thru the night and all I've got so far is 12% and sometimes it also tells me 1% of 219xx gb's not sure what to belive with this luncher?

I can't find anything on there main forum page,

Anyone else had the same problem or have any clues as to whats happening?

Comments

• luvusagiluvusagi Member Posts: 4
    Not sure if this will be the case for you but I'd been in the closed weekend beta test for a while but whenever it can down to updating the game it went at a snails pace(and sometimes what seemed like not at all) not matter what. But on thurs night into fri it was downloaded completely, and this happened every beta weekend. So I'd just leave in on over night on Thurs and hopefully that'll solve you problem >.< but if not get ready to submit a ticket early Friday morning!
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

yeah, I loaded the game for the first time last evening, and at first the download rate was horrifically slow.  I paused it for a few moments, and when it resumed the d/l rate had increased 10 fold.

Still the counter at the bottom didn't seem to move, and was reporting 0% complete for a while, so i stopped watching it and went to bed. (marked down how much was left to d/l, was bout 20gb.)

Got up in the morning about 6 hrs later and it was complete.

Must have made substantial progress at some point in the evening.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• VeldekarVeldekar Member Posts: 220
    Same here. The 'percentage timer' seems to be a bit off. I'm at 8.6 gigs remaining (out of nearly 22 gigs total) and it says i'm 18% done. Hopefully once it finishes downloading and installing it will catch up :)
  • redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Thanks for the reply guys,

least i'm not the only one,

i'll just let it download and check on it latter,

hopefully i'll be in game tomorrow :)