Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• UnholyJewUnholyJew Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I've been ridiculously excited for Wildstar since it's first unveiling. The action combat, the customisation, the world and the humour... it's just a breath of fresh air in the staling MMO market. I am hoping it will be my new MMO home.
  • AhtriaAhtria Member Posts: 1
    *grabby hands* 
  • Ahayes86Ahayes86 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    The character and world designs look really amazing, and also the combat seems really fun and active. After watching so many  streamers play this game, I can't wait to try it out myself. Death to the exiles!
  • brunohenriebrunohenrie Member CommonPosts: 1

"Please allow me to introduce myself ,I'm a man of wealth and taste ,I've been around for a long, long year , But I never Saw a game so cool as this."

I really would Like do earn a key from you guys :)

• BSTiberiusBSTiberius Member Posts: 1
    I am more excited for wildstar than i have been for any other game. I really want this game to be as good as it can be.
  • FeyenreyFeyenrey Member Posts: 3
    I am excited to give the instances a try using the great combat mechanics in Wildstar. I think the balance between quests, storyline, and instances will give this game a great sustainability model.  can't wait!
  • sejntzonsejntzon Member Posts: 1
    Been following the game for a long time and would really like to try it out.
  • Zum27Zum27 Member Posts: 2
    I could go on and on talking about the game, but to keep it short, I'd like to be in Wildstar beta because of the game's appealing humor, awesome graphics and dynamic gameplay I've seen in videos. I'd also enjoy being a part of beta in general because I think it would be cool to assist in the development of the game, even in a small way. ^.^
  • SatchoSatcho Member UncommonPosts: 34
    The game looks amazing - can't wait to test it out during beta!
  • InkterInkter Member Posts: 2
    Need to try more classes!
  • chrome1chrome1 Member Posts: 1
    Because this game has everything an MMO should have + humor! :)
  • OdinsWarriorOdinsWarrior Member Posts: 6
    Been following Wildstar for years now and th egame just looks amazing. The silly nature of the game is what pulls me the most but the way the character progression system works feels much more involved then other MMORPGs.
  • itzgtditzgtd Member Posts: 4
    I'd like a key because I'm very interested in finding a new pvp oriented mmo and stalker tanking looks awesome!
  • polu_kakospolu_kakos Member Posts: 5
    hope the keys will be permanent and win one :D
  • malymuwmemalymuwme Member Posts: 1
    I want to try another games. The graphics looks good and i would be happy to try it before it will be relased.
  • fastbrekfastbrek Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Because WS is simply awesome, best mmorpg in years
  • ZultaniZultani Member Posts: 2

Grabby hands-gimmie!

Much Appreciated,

Hands Grabby

• sphynxissphynxis Member Posts: 1

I would live a weekend beta key.

I'll be honest and say I was in the last weekend beta but didn't have chance to try all the things I wanted to try....dungeons, healing, pvp etc. Now I've had a taste of it I just want more!!!!

Good luck everyone.

• OniReaverOniReaver Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I'm SUPER excited about playing in the Wildstar beta because I saw my brother play a little bit when he was visiting earlier in the year and it gave me flashbacks to Vanilla WoW, not saying it's like Vanilla WoW, but that was the first big MMO I played that got me hooked so instantly and it was very much a repeat of that.  This game is going places, and I would love to be along for the ride as early as possible!   If I don't win a key, I'll just have to keep myself glued to your streams and posts about it I suppose!  Thanks in advance either way guys, on behalf of anyone that does win.
  • jeremybrock04jeremybrock04 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I have yet to try this game ... the beta keys evade me hahha I would like to try the class and combat system. Looks like a fun game. The combat system seems very intense and immersive.
  • GrinfiGrinfi Member Posts: 4

Im excited cause this is the next big MMO after WoW. It is a very cool and fun way to implement a game with awesome graphics, a great sense of humor, and very cool classes that makes one to play every single one.

I want to plaaaaaay!

• ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I've been following development of Wildstar for quite a while now, and it seems to have everything I'm looking for in an MMORPG, so that's why I'm excited. Please give me a chance to try it out. :)
  • cybrid1984cybrid1984 Member Posts: 3

I am excited for WILDSTAR because it is the BEST thing that has happened to MMOs in a very LONG time! 

FLYING HOUSES, WITTY BANTER, SCIFI, ACTION COMBAT, BREAKOUT GAMEPLAY!!!! AND MORE!!!!  I JUST WET MYSELF!!!! 

• BiscuitTombBiscuitTomb Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited about WildStar because it looks like the first MMO in a long time to reinvigorate the genre. It's been a bit stale recently, and about time for something fun again.
  • cyberhazardcyberhazard Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play in the beta because I want to try that game
This discussion has been closed.