Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• NoviereNoviere Member Posts: 1
    Because WildStar seems to emphasize FUN over everything else. 
  • kisagekisage Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I'm excited for the Wildstar beta so I can find all the bugs and report them so that way they can be fixed.
  • cruxxycruxxy Member Posts: 1
    Been stalking Wildstar info for months and still have not had a chance to step into Beta.  Looking for a new MMO after years of WoW raiding and a couple years away from hardcore gaming.
  • EtalyxEtalyx Member CommonPosts: 1
    I can't wait to do housing customization! It sounds silly to want an MMO so much just to have complete control over a small plot of land and a house, but being able to deck it out with all sorts of perks and utilities sounds amazing! Dungeons and adventures look cool too :)
  • beetonbeeton Member Posts: 1
    I really want to test WildStar, i believe MMORPG.COM, this will be very exciting. Thanks.
  • sikronorsikronor Member Posts: 1
    I would like to try it out, cause it's a mix of wow, guildwars 2 and some new elements. Also, I'd like to know where all the money I spent on the guildwars 2 gem store is going!
  • arcatharcath Member Posts: 1
    I just want something fun to play.
  • PaitrynPaitryn Member Posts: 1
    Why am I excited? Are you kidding? This looks to be the first MMO in a long time that has enough time sinks in it to keep my sub for more than 3 months! housing, the amazing crafting setup...Paths (settler all the way here!) 
  • NumbzNumbz Member Posts: 1
    Wildstar is amazing. I want to pvp. Woooo
  • midnitewolfmidnitewolf Member UncommonPosts: 64

Sigh, sent a friend here to get a key finally and all we have is a crazy contest that he likely won't be able to get in.

So, I would like to get a key to give to him (since I already had one last weekend) so he can be as crazy excited about the game as I am.

• Sullivan72Sullivan72 Member Posts: 1
    I am a huge mmorpg fan and I have been searching for so long for a new mmo. I think I finally found one, I cant wait to play this game! Ive watched streams, videos, and read up on this game. I am super excited to play the beta. 
  • Mikeo13Mikeo13 Member Posts: 1
    I want a Key so i can play with a group of friends that already are in the game. This will allow me to join them in some Weekend adventures.
  • OzekiOzeki Member Posts: 1

I want a key because I've been waiting way too long for this game.

I'd also ofcourse as everyone else, actually TEST the game to improve it and make it better.

Thanks.

• SkeeterslintSkeeterslint Member UncommonPosts: 71
    This game more and more over the months has been gaining my attention to the point that I really want to check it out and have not gotten an invite to any of the beta weekends yet.
  • m4rcinekm4rcinek Member Posts: 3
    Wildstar is the best refined mmo in over 10 years. Me and my wife are very excited to try it out!!!!
  • paniqpaniq Member Posts: 2
    Im looking the next Hardcore MMO and wildstar seems to be that! im so excited to test this out.
  • pilferkpilferk Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play wildstar because of the diversity (especially the paths) and the more action oriented combat.  It looks like it might be the next evolution of the MMO...we'll see. :)
  • ThoriliThorili Member Posts: 1
    I want to play in the beta to try out a bunch of the classes and paths.
  • DerpangedDerpanged Member UncommonPosts: 6
    wildstar is my new home! <3
  • st.Ghostst.Ghost Member Posts: 2
    I'm so hyped about that game, I have to finally try it ;) I love the humor in the trailers, and the combat system ^^ please gimmi one key ;)
  • gusmob25gusmob25 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Oh i really want to see this game, have wait so long i have 2 friends playing it. plzz
  • FialtFialt Member Posts: 1
    OMG this game looks amazing... The PvP and the fast past combat.  I can't wait for it.  P.S. I can't believe you're doing a random give away :(
  • killer43v3rkiller43v3r Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play the beta because I woke up by 6 to be ready for the giveaway....and hoverboards!
  • nivar43nivar43 Member Posts: 1

I'd like to participate in the Beta because Wildstar is the new shiny star of mmorpgs which hopefully finally dethrones WoW. 

And i need something new to raid :P

• JoshVegJoshVeg Member Posts: 1
    Really want to get a key so that I can test out this awesome game! Been trying for weeks to win contests or be picked randomly. Been signed up for Beta for a long time too.
This discussion has been closed.